#1 2009-02-13 07:33:54

I understand that Slager and his right wing conspiracy theorists (charter member Jane Donahue, et al) are very convinced that a recall effort was to parallel the annual spring election.  Well, Robert Ragman, where is it???? Your predictions as just always so on the money (note sarcasm there) and today is the last day to pull papers and no recall paperwork has been submitted.....don't tell me you lied in your paper again????  Oh my.

#2 2009-02-13 08:36:09

Wow bob seem a little peeved.  funny i never accused your wife of any misconduct.  i merely set the possible stage of how she may feel being married to you.  it seems that you have some sort of guilty conscience or i struck some sort of note that perhaps you have been struggling with in therapy. funny you dont like it when someone throws a bunch of shit on the wall to see what sticks.   isnt that ironic that that is your journalistic nitche

you are obsessed bob you cant write an article without personally attacking someone. but that is ok because you buy ink by the barrel. 

even after her death you cannot stop attacking mary jane pillsbury.   Her actions precipitated the decertification somehow?   even in her obituary you have to make note of a lawsuit  why is that necessary bob. 
on the other hand bruce gets arrested for breaking the law and all stops are out to remind us that police are corrupt and bruce is surely innocent.  why bob you investigative virtuoso because he told you so.  you are the worst and transparent spin artist i have ever seen. 

Did I always agree with mjp"s politics no, however, She made great advances and gave us a premier library. 
You would say the library budgets were inflated because of her position.    knowing very little about libraries  i can only guess that maybe she fought for the library a little bit harder because unlike the rest of us she intimately knew what it took to have a good one.  its not like she was steeling from a federal job on a military base for her own personal gain.  or after a real estate transaction fell through tried to circumvent the outcome of some property.   "he abstained he abstained  waah waah waah".  ok bob what is it.  when the library got a budget it was tit for tat whether she voted 0r not.  now with bruce your white night he abstained and all is kosher.

she brought good bob to a lot of people for a lot of years.  you can question her motives but in the end you cannot question dedication.  what good have you ever brought.  you are a snake oil salesman with your predictions from your inside connections.   even when the news is given to you, you don't know how to report it

what have your cronies done. 
  oh yeah potter started a "committee" boy if that isnt political rhetoric for did not accomplish anything.
movie night  ........ how many riots? besides that ridiculousness started years before and only for his town of onset.

MAYBE IF THESE NON PARENTS DROPPED THEIR KIDS OFF AT THE LIBRARY INSTEAD OF ONSET CENTER IN THE MIDDLE OF THE SUMMER AT NIGHT WE WOULD
NOT HAVE RAMPID ILLITERACY
LESS CRIME AND "kIDS BEING kIDS" (drug problem felony arrests ,  parents are you watching)

we have 2 million dollar patch of eel grass
we have successfully invited more lawsuits that in the history of my life (more to come)

everyone take a look at the board and knowing what we know about them it is quite apparent why none of them cares about the library.

bob keep whining  and as for your wife if this website has upset her in any way i would be happy to take her to dinner or a movie and extend an olive branch maybe explain how some things get misconstrued or editorialized.  oh wait she is married to you she'll understand.

bye bob bet you read this within a 1/2 an hour

#3 2009-02-13 08:48:06

in the interest of fairness and objectivity i just want to share what i read in the s&t regarding the vote to pull out of the auqapher group.  first of all i am happy the other three didnt bow down to the bully and his henchwoman.

second of all i was touched that in regard to the cranberry growers bruce was not opposed to people making a living.  it is unfortunate that he has no desire to do so but i guess that is a theme these days huh bob.  thank god for wives with jobs

#4 2009-02-13 09:14:10

testing

#5 2009-02-13 09:23:21

Sorry still not very good with computer.  i read the P-C Aquifer story as well and knowing nothing about water i was just shocked that Mrs. Eckstrom has so much time to volunteer for all these committees and then complains the workload is too much.
           My understanding from the observer is that she has four children.  She must be a better woman than me.  I feel like I never have enough quality time to spend with my (2) children.   Good or bad they are hard enough on me, and i don't have a husband to take care of too (they really are just another child) ha ha.    I try to make the sacrifices now because i don't want to look back later and say i could have helped my child or if i payed more attention then I wouldn't have missed somethingthey wouldn't be in trouble now.   I'm sure she knows what she is doing and in her defense i guess with four kids it is nice to have outside activities throughout the week.

Maybe after i successfully raise my children i will try to be more proactive in the community I do think it is a worthwhile cause when i have the  time will be happy to volunteer.

#6 2009-02-13 12:45:22

sorry not rich wrote:

My understanding from the observer is that she has four children.

Maybe it is more important to her to be a control freak whose intention to raise her self esteem is a higher priority that to raise (rear) her children.

#7 2009-02-13 13:30:54

liz pezzoli was a very spoiled kid when people whent into her family store when she was a kid she acted obnocious and was mean to her parents  she never paid taxes on her house  or say her mothers house which she inherited she let the owner of sassey swirls pay them for her. she always ran down the fire dept in her papper till she got elected to the prudential committee for the health insurance never her a bad word about the fyre dept after  that wow what a hipocrit.i  if a town administrator fawned over her like sayeing liz you look like a movie star   which if you look at her you know is not true you got good press from her. if you were joe murphey whocdid his job but did not fawn over her she hounded him to death  litterally. same for mike hartman same for maccullife if you didnt kiss her ass then she treated you like shit. was town clerlk  treasuer she screwed up the job so badley that town meeting took the job from being elected to have it being appointed and yet she has the gall to telleveryone how to do their job. mike hartmam found out that she wass stiil  collecting  health insurace three  years after  she left her position as clerk treauser he wanted her to pay the money back which she did not  she knew she was not intialled to this money but good honest liz said never a word what did she do to get health insurance why she ran for the prudential commitee.she borrowed 50 grand from the town and never paid it back.

#8 2009-02-13 14:11:37

brenda oh brenda who was arrested for drunk driving before coming to wareham who when she first became a selectman when takeing a tour of the poop plant off sandwich rd said i got to get out of hereit smells to bad wellp  poop does smell  she left the plant and has never whent back cant take the smells

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com