#1 2009-01-30 11:46:06

I messed up my left hand and have taken a week's vacation from netdom to subtract 5 fingers from my touch typing mind. Five minutes to clear my head - see how empty it was? - and a week or more to retrain it, which doesn't seem fair somehow.

Oh My Head!

I've recently attended community meetings elsewhere in hopes of restoring my faith in leadership devoid of scorched earth, take no prisoners agendas. And everywhere I went, the lamb of sweet reason was sure to follow. Or maybe I just got lucky.

Looking back this morning over the last week of Wareham news it's clear to me what this town faces is NOT an us or them proposition. Wareham has five small minded Selectmen determined to destroy everything in their path in order rule unopposed. No one will want the wreckage they leave behind.

Oh My Head!

#2 2009-01-30 13:04:55

the number of bold face lies tuesday was very disturbing.  feel bad for those who went continually went along when the ags office is done with them

#3 2009-01-30 13:22:24

TBL

Speaking of oh my head. Did you see the cheers and jeers in the rag this week?

Wareham Police Union - OK, let’s make sure we have this straight: The union votes no confidence in the Board of Selectmen for conducting an investigation in police misconduct THE SAME DAY the investigation reveals that an officer allegedly ran a private alarm-installation business using town-owned equipment while on duty. This is exactly the reason police should not be allowed to police themselves.

Ragman, you KNOW that the lowly union members of the police department knew NOTHING about this secret squirrel investigation your buddies had going on. The no confidence vote talk started a week before your incorrect article about the Lt. being terminated was posted on your website. You really think a vote was conceived, initiated and completed in just a few hours? Why did you leave out the fact that the Lt. isn't even in the union???

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Courier - We understand they’re a little short staffed these days, but don’t these people ever get tired of being used? The reason partisans keep sending them propaganda-filled letters and press releases is because they know the Courier never challenges the factual accuracy of anything. Whether it reveals bias or just plan laziness on their part is up for debate. But what isn’t disputable is the damage that can be caused by giving such misinformation an unchallenged forum. Ask some questions, people. Look for motive. That’s your job.

ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!! HOLY SHIT!!! What a hypocrite you are!!! YOU ARE THE KING OF MISINFORMATION and you cause plenty of needless damage. You have really hit a new low ragman. Stop scaring Cape Verdeans into thinking the Wareham Police are racist and stop scaring old ladies into thinking the Wareham Police are Nazis.

YOU ARE A SCUMBAG!!!

Last edited by TBL (2009-01-30 13:23:07)

#4 2009-01-30 14:11:47

your losing bob you see that dont you.  how many papers this week bob.  less or more than last week bob.  you can say your wife isnt really leaving you bob but cant you feel it?   deep down you know you have let her down and she barely sees you as a man anymore.  she keeps you around because you are practically unemployed and can watch the kids while she commutes to boston everyday to support you and your rediculous hobby.

sucks doesnt it bob she cant even remember why she was attracted to you so long ago.  wonder if there is anyone at work who pays her compliments and pays attention to her instead of reading blogs all night.  you know bob the little things that you stopped doing long ago.

sad part is that you see it all crumblling all around you and you cant stop yourself bob you are obsessed.  why bob what is worth all the lies and the flagrant disregard for the basics of journalistic integrity.  remember the 80'S bob you probably thought you would save the world like woodward and bernstein.  you cant even save a small town from the hate and distain you have created. 
go ahead bob roll your eyes. sigh that dismissive sigh 

bob you didnt get the exclusive on the firings you just have a certain moral flexability that allows you to publish before checking the facts.  your so lucky bob arent you
you and brucie no pesky rules to go by.

guess what bob all you did was screw up the plan.  clearly your information was valid and predetermined before the hearing.

gotta go bob sorry about the ugly truth but i want you to make a promise.  dont start checking your wifes text messages or her my space page bob you will just drive yourself nuts. 
dont look for the signs bob
lipstick when she is just running to the store.  new underwear.  a nervous look everytime the phone rings.  oh the rush bob she must be so happy inside so alive like you havent been able to make her feel in years.

dont worry bob you will always have wareham your true obsession

#5 2009-01-30 14:34:32

bob i know you wont respond because you know its true bob.  but i want you to know i feel sorry for you i really do.    i was sincere before when i told you that i felt that you had been used by the board of selectmen.   i tried to warn you that it may hurt your business but your ego just wouldnt let you listen. 

was your dad a bully like bruce?  is that why you spend so much time trying to win his approval.  im sorry dad it was an accident. i didnt mean to wet the bed dad.  did he tell you you were worthless bob.  is that why you long for his  approval bob.  is that why you are obsessed with the blogs bob.  its too late bob you never had a chance bob being the middle child.  he worked so hard for his family and you were such a disappointment bob.  it wasn't fair was it bob.  older brother did everything so naturally huh bob?   how could you compete with that.  how many times did your mother hold you crying and tell you that dad loves you he just has more in common with the others.

even when you were older and thought you were your own man you couldnt tell him bob could you.  you tried a couple times right after college but you got that lump in your throat and knew you would start crying like a little girl.  then it was too late bob wasnt it.  your first selfish thought when you heard the news was that you never got a chance to confront him.  never got a chance to be the man you wanted to be bob.

your crying right now arent you bob?  dont let your wife see you that way,  you know that line about "women like sensitive men" is bullshit.  drop the copy oif lady chatterly's love switch from chamomile tea to coffee and go get in a bar fight

#6 2009-01-30 17:15:04

Oneear I Didnt Knew You Knew The Ragman That Well. This Guy Is A Bitch. Why Doesnt He Come Onto This Blog And Defend Himself. I Guess Everything Said About Bob Is The Truth Because He Hasnt Defended Himself Or Sued. I Guess It Must Be True. Bob You Are A Fucking Disgrace. For Gods Sakes Take Down Liz's Picture On You Site. She Aint Coming Back Bob. You Screwed That Up. I Heard Shes Starting Her Own Paper Again. I See Your Stack Of Papers Just Sitting There Not Being Bought. It Must Be Sad That You Know Nobody But The Town Idiots Read Your Paper. Stop Crying Bob Its Just Like Getting Fired For Fabricating Stories And Getting Caught. Take It Like The Bitch You Are.

#7 2009-01-31 17:44:35

oneeardog wrote:

im sorry dad it was an accident. i didnt mean to wet the bed dad.

HAHAHA! Now we know what he uses all of those extra papers for.  Nothing like sleeping on a stack of clean newspapers....hmmm...snooze...

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com