#1 2009-01-02 20:12:42

Where Do I Begin. Oh My Head! So Dick Wheeler Got Man Of The Year. Ragman Points Out That The Kayaking Wasnt Consecutive And Done Over A Period Of Months. Its A 1000 Miles Jackass!! Ragman You Have To Write Your Lies Down So You Remember Them. Remember When I Wrote On The St Website That You Took Out A Complaint On Mr Wheeler And It Was In Your Paper. You Denied It Ever Happened!!!!!!! We Went Back And Forth And You Continued To Deny It And You Now Admit It. Im Sure Bruce Would Have Made A Better Man Of The Year Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha  Oh My Head!

The Ragman Writes About The Boycott Again And Again And Again. Could Have Sworn A Couple Of Weeks Ago The Fool Said He Wouldnt Waste Any More Ink On The Subject. Oh My Head!

Speaking Of Bloggers They Were Kicked Off The S-t Website. Oh My Head! Of Course They Got Kicked Off I Ran To The S-t Like A Little Bitch And Demanded They Get Removed If Someone Said Anything About Me. You Admit It Ragman You Got Kicked Off Too But Cried Like A Little Bitch And Begged To Be Back On. You Said It In One Of Your Columns. Oh My Head!

Going Back To The Wheeler Thing. You Took Out A Complaint About A Poem. The Magistrate Laughed At You And Not Until Now Have You Talked About It. A Poem!!! I Thought You Were About Free Speech Oh My Head! Liz My Light Is Still On !!!!

#2 2009-01-02 20:41:32

I believe it was a poem about the Flight of Icurus.  Which oddly enough is starting to mimic reality.

You know who says "oh my head a lot."  Elderly grandmothers!

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com