#1 2008-12-28 06:56:08

The following email from Police Chief Joyce arrived on 22 Dec 2008, a week ago Monday, and I didn't notice until now.  My abject apologies.

Mr. Sauvageau waived legal counsel and accepted a dismissal of the complaint upon payment of $50.00 court costs, so he must have understood there was a factual basis for his arrest. Neither the judge nor the prosecutor ever made any comment about there not being a basis of fact to support the charges.

He claims there was no record from the Registry. Of course there wasn't. Vehicle suspensions are issued by the Registry and delivered by certified mail.

The police report was completed before 4 A.M. and was in the court whether Mr. Sauvageau had knowledge of it or not.

I can't, nor did I, have anything to do with his suspension.

Our officers routinely back up one another during vehicle stops, especially in the early hours of the morning. That's the way we work. The fact that a 3rd car arrived at the scene indicates our officers wanted witnesses to prevent false claims against their performance and their remarks.

It is profoundly sad when town leaders deny responsibility for their own affairs, then accuse the police of orchestrating violations, and complain they're targets of police harassment. "It's someone else's fault!"

Mr. Sauvageau's license was suspended effective 12/1 and was reinstated on 12/18, the day after his arrest.

Last edited by billw (2008-12-28 06:59:09)

#2 2008-12-28 12:49:09

WOW THAT SEEMS SO MUCH MORE REASONABLE AND SENSIBLE

HOW BOUT IT SLAGER WONT SEE THAT IN THE LAST EDITION OF THE OBSERVER WILL WE

BOB I AM ASHAMED OF YOU
     BOB I AM ASHAMED OF YOU
BOB I LOOKED IN THE WEBSTER DICTIONARY AND I WAS RIGHT   

Journalism:  the gatHering of news or producing a newspaper

BOB I JUST CANT FIND THE PART ABOUT PRINTING LIES WITHOUT CHECKING THEIR FACTUAL BASIS

#3 2008-12-29 12:26:18

That does make a lot more sense, doesn't it oneear.

However, Bob will continue to be a dipshit and say that the Chief is lying.  I'm sure he'll tie some lame-ass excuse like "he's lying because he's suing me...blah blah blah."

Or he'll demand the proof, knowing that a lot of the proof is protected information.  He'll leave out the fact that it's protected information so the Chief looks like an idiot when he can't produce it.  NOISE!!!

#4 2008-12-29 15:34:36

Bob is just giving the Chief more ammo for his lawsuit.  This guy is so dumb and mentally ill I think he believes his own lies.  The truth is Brucie was found responsible for following an emergency vehicle too closely, did not pay his fine which led to his supension.  The police do not accept the word of the operator but that of the RMV.  There is case law on this.  This man should be ashamed of himself (again) for how he dragged the Police Chief into this.  The good thing is these people are bringing about their own downfall and when they hit bottom its going to be hard!

#5 2009-01-08 19:29:46

bump for the ease of the courier speak out readers

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com