#1 2008-12-19 14:36:38

On the 1st day of Christmas Slager gave to me bail money for Brucie.
On the 2nd day of Christmas Slager gave to me ,2 free rags and bail money for Brucie.
On the 3rd day of Christmas Slager gave to me, 3 leather jackets, 2 free rags and bail money for
Brucie.
On the 4th day of Christmas Slager gave to me, 4 stupid poems, 3 leather jackets, 2 free rags and bail money for Brucie.
On the 5th day of Christmas Slager gave to me, 5 Library signs, 4 stupid poems, 3 leather jackets, 2 free rags and bail money for Brucie.
On the 6th day of Christmas Slager gave to me, 6 crappy stories, 5 Library signs, 4 stupid poems, 3 leather jackets, 2 free rags and bail money for Brucie.
On the 7th day of Christmas Slager gave to me, 7 stores to boycott, 6 crappy stories, 5 Library signs, 4 stupid poems, 3 leather jackets, 2 free rags and bail money for Brucie.
On the 8th day of Christmas Slager gave to me, 8 green berets, 7 stores to boycott, 6 crappy stories, 5 Library signs, 4 stupid poems, 3 leather jackets, 2 free rags and bail money for Brucie.
On the 9th day of Christmas Slager gave to me, 8 green berets, 7 stores to boycott, 6 crappy stories, 5 Library signs, 4 stupid poems, 3 leather jackets, 2 free rags and bail money for Brucie.
On the 9th day of Christmas Slager gave to me, 9 of Lizzies kitties, 8 green berets, 7 stores to boycott, 6 crappy stories, 5 Library signs, 4 stupid poems, 3 leather jackets, 2 free rags and bail money for Brucie.
On the 10 day of Christmas Slager gave to me, 10 of Brenda's tissues, 9 of Lizzies kitties, 8 green berets, 7 stores to boycott, 6 crappy stories, 5 Library signs, 4 stupid poems, 3 leather jackets, 2 free rags and bail money for Brucie.
On the 11th day of Christmas Slager gave to me, 11 woeful tales, 10 of Brenda's tissues, 9 of Lizzies kitties, 8 green berets, 7 stores to boycott, 6 crappy stories, 5 Library signs, 4 stupid poems, 3 leather jackets, 2 free rags and bail money for Brucie.
On the 12 th day of Christmas Slager gave to me, 12 lawyers numbers, 11 woeful tales, 10 of brenda's tissues, 9 of Lizzie's kitties, 8 green berets, 7 stores to boycott, 6 crappy stories, 5 Library signs, 4 stupid poems, 3 leather jackets, 2 free rags and bail money for Brucie.

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com