#1 2008-12-15 19:33:03

The town's business, conducted on intermittent Tuesday evenings at the Multiservice Center, is painful to watch. Your public eyes and ears to this regular horror show have now shrunk to one pair belonging to the Courier's Ryan Richardson.

Do any of you stomach for this stuff? I did once but I don't anymore.

Here's this weeks agenda.

#41-08  DECEMBER 16, 2008

TOWN of WAREHAM
Board of Selectmen/Sewer Commissioners
MEETING AGENDA

7:00 PM – Room #320 Multi-Service Center, 48 Marion Road, Wareham Massachusetts 

1. CALL TO ORDER BY CHAIRMAN

2. ROLL CALL

3. CITIZENS PARTICIPATION

4. CONSENT AGENDA
    a. Authorization to sign bills and documents, etc.
    b. Appointments to: Conservation Commission, member and associate member; Wareham Housing Authority

5. LICENSES & PERMITS:
    a.  7:15 P.M. Hearing – On the application of Nancy Nowik Neubert d/b/a Marion Auto Sales, 370 Marion Road, Wareham for a Class I License under the provisions of Chapter 140 of the Massachusetts General Laws.
    b.  Renew the license from DOR re. Harborwatch Inn, Ltd., 167 Onset Avenue, Onset, Year Round Innholder Al Alcoholic Beverages License for the year 2009, under the provisions of Chapter 138 of the Massachusets General Laws.
    c.  Application for Change of Manager by Pepper dining, Inc., dba Chili’s Bril & Bar, 2885 Cranberry Highway, Wareham from Robert Zahara to Joe Costa, under the provisions of Chapter 138 of the General Laws for the year 2008.
    d.  Continuation of application for Change of Manager by the Clermont Group d/b/a Webster Hal, 207 Main Street, Wareham from Tony V. Blaize to L. Wayne Seaton, under the provisions of Chapter 138 of M.G.L. c. 138. e.  7:45 P.M. - Continuation of show cause hearing of The Clermont Group, LLC dba Webster Hal, 207 Main Street, Wareham should be revoked or canceled based upon M.G.L. c. 138.

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com