#1 2008-11-21 15:14:57

I was a jerk. A scared jerk. Slager/Sauvageau are small time crooks but many of them now face serious jail time for their crimes and have proven they will take Wareham down with them, without a second thought.

And I could not believe Slager was dumb enough to screw himself TWICE by failing to promptly register tritownobserver.com. I actually checked at the time and remember thinking, well, Slager learned. Better late than never.

I was wrong about that, too. The offer of tritownobserver.com WAS genuine. Type that domain name into your web browser's address bar and you'll land back here.

Please forgive me, Mr &/or Mrs Saint.

Wareham thanks you.

Bill Whitehouse

#2 2008-11-21 15:44:18

Slager didn't even register his own domain name.  It's registered to miJoN Technologies.

Way to protect your brand dumb ass!

#3 2008-11-26 08:03:52

commonsense wrote:

Slager didn't even register his own domain name.  It's registered to miJoN Technologies.

Way to protect your brand dumb ass!

On 2008-11-15 21:52:40, you mentioned...

commonsense wrote:

Easy to say that you never posted something on your website when you don't archive material....like every other responsible news agency.

In both cases - and way too many others to mention - you're looking at profound computer ignorance, and miJon has not helped. They don't keep archives because they don't know how.

I am tired of seeing Wareham get played for a Wet Wide Spot In The Road.

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com