• Home
  •  » Wareham Water
  •  » selectmen vote to sit at home and not attend selectmens meetings

#1 2013-07-31 07:35:14

.when yo watch the selectmens meetings no one will be there , as selectmen voted that they could call in there votes  and stay home . i guess they will have bozo the clown  sit in the selectmens chair conduting the meeting and the selectmen will be sitting home . i guess when they are giving out liquor licences  the selectmen will be sitting in the bar room  ,drinking vodka and bags of cash bribes will be sitting in front of them ,helping sway there vote .   what the hell has happened to wareham ?         you might as well have bozo the clown running the town of wareham  ,maybe it will be run better.

#2 2013-07-31 07:39:00

i guess the next thing will be you can sit at home at town meetings and call in your vote .

#3 2013-07-31 07:40:58

i hope the next thing the seelctmen will vote on is to allow me to send in play money  for my taxes as i feel that is what i am geeting for my taxes.

#4 2013-07-31 07:46:32

i was driving my daugter in law  and she needed cigarettes so i said lets stop at cvs  for the cigareetes  and she said they dont sell cigarettes there . i said to my self that is because thay cant sell cigareets there because of the busy bodies at the board of health. . so we had to drive across town to a store where they sell lottery ticked and buy the cigarettes there  and wadte gas ., ant polllute the enviroment . damm communists are always trying to screw  with our minds.

#5 2013-07-31 08:32:56

It is time to start !!!!!

N E X T  E L E C T I O N..................T H R O W  A L L   T H E B U M S  O U T

I POSTED A WHILE BACK THAT THE MELTDOWN OF THE POLITICAL SYSTEM HAS STARTED IN WAREHAM.  THIS IS STEP ONE OF THE PROOF.  I THINK THAT THERE IS A COMPANY CALLED "BIG HEAD" THAT MAKES LIFE SIZED CARDBOARD PHOTOS OF PEOPLE.  TAKE SOME OF THE MONEY FROM THE WINDFALL KIOSKS AT THE BEACH AND BUY THEM FOR THE DAYS WHEN THEY STAY HOME.  WHAT A FARCE THIS BOARD IS.

Last edited by Quahog (2013-07-31 08:33:16)

#6 2013-07-31 14:07:31

i agree quahog , put life size photos of the selectmen  sitting in there chairs , i think they should look like bozo the clown  and when there voice  comes in over skype have someone behind there picture  makeing there mouths move.    an example of the voice coming over the skipe phone could be  who am i and whay am i doing here.

#7 2013-07-31 20:01:07

The BOS has been reduced to a pathetic bunch of non performers.  Steve has become a total non-performer, the others are just less than average.  At least Bruce, Brenda, Walter and Cronie provided some laughs.  What pathetic people.  Dump them all, first election you can vote.

Do nothing
Do nothing
Do nothing........................................................

The standard motto of the Wareham BOS

• Home
  •  » Wareham Water
  •  » selectmen vote to sit at home and not attend selectmens meetings

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com