#1 2013-07-03 10:57:54

I watched closely this past months Forum on the Observer site.  Only a couple of nonsensical posts, nothing with even a bit of meat on the bone.  I may be jumping the gun, but Slager has finally bit the dust.  With his “ethical stance” since winning the highly contested write  in vote in Halifax for the School Committee he has for the first time in his life found ethical behavior the acceptable norm.  If there were any more than 10 posts to his “Forum of the People” last month I would be surprised.  Even “Miss Goody Two Shoes, Andrea” has pretty much stopped posting.  Even the nuts, morons, and liberals have stopped posting.  Maybe, just maybe they have woken up to the fact that Wareham is Dead, Dead, Dead.  There is little hope it can ever be saved.  The BOS continues to think of ways to screw the taxpayer and has been assisted whole heartedly by the BOH and School Dept.  Does anyone really think it can be saved ???  I would love to hear what you think !!!!!

#2 2013-07-03 12:38:21

warham is totaly fucked up, bankrupt and on the skids . the school dept sucks up all the money and thay act like  marie atoinett , they grap the lions share of the money and leave crumbs for everbody else.    the board of health has do gooders on there roster like fast eddie packawitz , who s mantra is clean water , clean water , but man wareham is in the toilet. they worry about cigarettes , sewers ,and all that crap till the commen man is bankrupt

#3 2013-07-03 12:42:25

e need people who care to run for office  next year, ,i will help with the campaign ,with money ,etc.  wareham can be saved  quahog will you run for selectmen next year ,we need people like you.

#4 2013-07-04 08:59:17

I am too old and disabled....the mind still works a bit, but the body has given up.  Look for someone who is young and vibrant.  Didn't we have a young firecracker as the Assistant Town Moderator a while back ??

#5 2013-07-05 07:17:17

we have no wareham, what we have is no trash pickup , no snow plowing ,  have to carry our trash off the beach , we borrow money to buy school books ,  we build  40b projects in wareham like crazy,  we have a communist board of health that cant mind its bussiness and sticks there nose in other peopes bussiness. we just dont know what we are doing . we have no inovation or foward thinking.

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com