#1 2013-04-23 23:01:32

get rid of all asst. principals in the schools , get rid of the positions of dean of students , get rid of the interventialists, cut some school secetaries, there seems to maney to me , i think we can get rid of a half million dollars in supervisory personel .   also get rid of the curiculm director , close the trouble maker schools .cut out the  shrinks . we dont need a school nurse in every school . freezze school salieries.  the school janitors make more money than town janitors, why i ask?  we might have to cut some school sports or we might have to charge the students for some sports , we might have to cut some  school clubs or charge for them . we also need to charge a student bussing fee .  hell folks i think i have cut a million dollars .   what are the alternatives cut police and be raped in our beds, i think we should close the spinney library, the regular library needs the moeny .  the town side of goverment has been cut for years it is high time that the schhol takes it fair share of cuts.

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com