#1 2011-09-07 03:23:42

I'll "serve up" last night's full meeting as soon as it's ready. But I thought I'd start you out with a little appetizer.

Here's Mike Schneider's "angry rant" directed at two reporter's from Wareham Week (Jaime Rebhan and Cyndi Murray). Watch Ed Pacewicz take a few steps toward, and yell at (attempt to intimidate) the reporter's. He just might edge out Brucey as the most miserable prick in Wareham. Make sure to keep watching after Mikey and his friends little display to see the two (obviously "shady") recipients of Mikey's tantrum.

9/6/11

*For reference.. Here are the comments that got Schneider all worked up.. and remember..the people Schneider rages at ARE NOT even the ones who made these harmless comments, which showed concern for the well being of a member of Schneider's family! Yeah..his response was totally rational..

POSTED BY: SHANTIH | Sep 04, 2011 07:35
I can certainly understand why some people are skeptical about the reasons the Schneiders have moved out of state. Mrs. Schneider's word of the harassment against evidence of a job contract waiting to be signed, and many substantiated financial issues creates some problems.

But no one seems to be concerned about something that I quite frankly am shocked about.  That is that the Schneiders have left their minor son (17 years old according to his mother's letter) alone in a home with virtually no furnishings (eye witness saw the furniture loaded into a truck and reporters have peeked into windows) to be left at the mercy of these alleged harassers.  Mrs. Schneider claims he was already harassed. Now he is being hounded by reporters and tv stations. Who would leave a child in this type of potentially dangerous situation?

Surely others must also be concerned that this minor (unless he is emancipated) has been left home alone. As a parent, I could never do such a thing.

POSTED BY: INTERESTEDPARTY | Sep 04, 2011 11:36
Shantih: Let's set the record straight.  Mike did not leave his 17-year old son home alone.  In fact, his son living "alone" is 21 years old.  Check your facts, Mike has two sons.

POSTED BY: SHANTIH | Sep 04, 2011 12:53
Thanks for the information. I am so relieved to learn that the son that was left behind in an empty house still at the mercy of the harassers, the media and possibly the bill collectors is 21.  As all parents know, you always worry about your children no matter what their age. I'm sure the Schneiders are in constant worry about the elder son. Let's hope the alleged harassment stops now that most of the family has moved away.

Auto-edited on 2020-08-11 to update URLs

Last edited by DDPTRO (2011-09-11 16:15:42)

#2 2011-09-07 05:13:27

schinder you sound like a mad dog.

#3 2011-09-07 05:39:22

how dare you pick on these 2 young girl reporters , shame on you.

#4 2011-09-07 06:12:00

https://warehamwater.cruelery.com/img/BOS.2011-09-06-Tue-7-10-27-pm.jpg
BOS 2011-09-06 Tue 7:10:27pm

SCHNEIDER: "And is there a media person from Wareham Week here? I'd like to tell you how devastating your newspaper has been to our family, particularly the most recent comments. How DARE you allow comments on your media site that said my son was left home alone and questioned my wife's ability to be a parent!

You should be ashamed of yourself! Enough is enough! Stop the hatred!"

CRUZ, to prearranged applause: "Thank you, Mr. Schneider."

Auto-edited on 2020-08-11 to update URLs

Last edited by billw (2011-09-07 06:19:24)

#5 2011-09-07 06:46:47

This Miserable Sob Schinder Has Been Critizing Wareham Citzens As Mike 9f On Slagers Hate Site For Some Time , Who The Hell Do You Think You Are , Your Behavior As A Selectmen Are Irational ,

#6 2011-09-07 06:51:30

So It Wast Your 17 Year Old Son Who Was Left At Home It Was Your 21 Year Old Son Who Is In Troube With The Law Who Stayed At Home , Big Frigen Deal He Needs More Parenting As He Has Issues With The Law, I Guess With Your Temper Problems He Wants To Be As Far As  Possible Away From You.

#7 2011-09-07 06:52:27

As Far As Your Limo Bussines Who Can Afford To Use And Hire A Lime In This Bad Economey.

#8 2011-09-07 07:03:45

what a lunatic

#9 2011-09-07 07:05:42

so i this guy commuting from Maine? witnesses said that he moved his belongings out of his house in a moving truck. where did he go? His son said he moved out of state? is he still living in Wareham? he said he moved his kids out of the wareham public schools? where did he go, and does he need a straight jacket?

#10 2011-09-07 07:10:26

"Tomato Head" must feel really good about himself this morn, yelling at the two reporters..nothing new for him, hes been yelling at folks during Town Meeting for years nows..he actually may be even more miserable than Brucey!

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com