#1 2014-05-15 21:06:59

why havent the local wall mart broken ground yet , they wre told by town oficals that to many projects were going on and they were told they could not break ground till later. boy wareham sure hates new business as i guess they dont like the new real estate taxes , i guess they wnt an over ride  and suck more taxes out of the taxpayer kind of like draucla.

#2 2014-05-15 21:13:37

i guess that the owner of the new child care center being build on sandwich road  nealy had a hart attack when she eas told that to hook up to the wareham water  system that she had to pay a 30k hook up fee. this fee is high way robbery by the water dept. and it seems that anybody hooking up to the wareham water system has to pay a 30 k hook up fee.  no wonder the town has been perceived as anti bussinedd. but the town fathers wanr to suck more taxes like draula out of my sorry ass walet that has bin picked clean by the local tax it all decal people in wareham.

#3 2014-05-15 21:15:03

decal equals deval.

#4 2014-05-23 07:04:41

Looks like there is some pre-construction on Toby Road.  Lots of siltation fence going up, maybe the start of Wal-Mart construction.  There is a BB Board posted on the site, but I did not stop to read it.

Last edited by Quahog (2014-05-23 16:45:34)

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com