#1 2013-08-13 09:09:37

the school dept is moving into the muli service center  which was supposed to be for the use of wareham citzens. they are having moving companies move there furniture over to there new location and are puting in new rugs in there new offices.  the school dept has 14 janitors at the junior high and high school . why cant they move the furniture . the town has only 3 janitors  for all there buildings . on a side note  a lot of people are getting new offices at rown hall from the vacating school dept like sal pina and foster.  i thought wareham had no money, well i guess they have it for the fat cats at the school dept.

#2 2013-08-13 11:42:18

redrobin wrote:

the school dept is moving into the muli service center  which was supposed to be for the use of wareham citzens. they are having moving companies move there furniture over to there new location and are puting in new rugs in there new offices.

I took a look around the Multi Service Center 3d floor an hour ago and except for the Selectmen's Meeting room, all its furnishings are gone.

In related news, the selectmen may have voted themselves the leisure to attend meetings remotely but they haven't discussed the logistics to make it happen with anyone else at Town Hall.

This BOS regime appears to have moved so much of its regular business off the public agenda and into executive session, I'm not sure it matters. Anymore,  Public Meeting Law is a toothless joke.

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com