#1 2012-10-04 15:44:09

The Women Assesor  Cant Think Of Her Name Was  Rushed By Ambulance To The Hospital, She Had Been Out For Three Weeks  And Just Came Back ,it Seeems That Brenda And Donahue Are Harrasing The Living Hell Out Of Her By Following Her To The Dunkin Donuts For Example, I Hear She Will Quit , Probaly Sewing Wareham For Mental Anguish ,  These Lossers Are At It Again Jaynr And Brenda, Bt The Way This Physco Brenda Is Running For Selectmen Again ,it Seems These Cock Roaches ,ya Cant Keep Them Down , First The Dirt Thief Ran Again , Then Bruce The Physco Ra Nagain Andnoe The Ultumate Cock Roach Of Them All Is Running Again,

#2 2012-10-13 18:37:54

greenie...

Do you have any more info on the Bren-duh/curlie harassment of Ms. Elsa Miller (the Assessor)?  I am trying to dig out some info on my end.

This stuff fits into comments I made a long time ago about these two being on the Board of Assessors. Curlie is trying a comeback with his 'election' to some obscure position in Plymouth County (remember?), along with his part-time position in W. Bridgewater working for the BoA there. What's next? full-time assessor (appointed)? Running for the Board of Selectmen? And you say Bren-duh is lining up for another run at the BoS? Yikes & double-Yikes!

They need to be crushed, like cockroaches on the kitchen floor. (Aside to Dan-O, those are Palmetto bugs, of course.)
To be able to do that is why the info on their miscreant activity in the Assessors' office is important. Details of this kind of misbehaviour MUST be fed to the electorate.

Review the charter. The full-time assessor reports to the Town Administrator. The full-time assessor is a department head, charged with day-to-day responsibilities for the department. Members of the BoA have NO business meddling in the relationship between the department head and staff or the activities of the department staff. Period.

It is stunning to contemplate these goofballs are still hanging around, causing problems. Let's get more info on their activities and use it to provide permanent retirement from Wareham for them. I'm working on it from my end. Please join me.

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com