• Home
  •  » Wareham Water
  •  » The Loss Of The Over Rides Was A Vote Of No Confidence In Those

#1 2012-07-26 07:32:00

Leaders In  Wareham Who Supported These Over Rides  And Are Not Doing There Job, And The School Superindent , Cut The School Interventionalists , Cut The Asst Superintendent, Cut The Asst Pricipals , The Curiculm Director , The Schoolfor Trouble Makers , Get Rid Of School Busing Those Of You Who Think  The Town Can Do It Cheaper Are Plain Wrong,stop Giving Out 16 % Raises ,   The Town Has Been Badly Mis Mangemented Over The Last Few Years With People Like Brenda And The Donahues Running The Town And I Will Tell You That I As A Taxpayer Will Not Pay To Make Up The Difference Because Of The Stupity Of Some  Of Our Former Leaders Like Cronin The Dirt Thief, Jane The Cript Keeper, Bruce The Mouth And Brenda The Drunkin Lush From Brocton.

#2 2012-07-26 18:17:49

I voted in favor of two of the over rides.  The Minot Feasibility Study might have recouped 60% of its funding from another source reducing the amount of the loan needed

And...the poor kids...I thought they should at least have books.  None of this is their fault.

#3 2012-07-27 00:16:16

if they need books , which they need barrey should have bought the books with stimulous money or bought the books before he gave out 16% raises.

• Home
  •  » Wareham Water
  •  » The Loss Of The Over Rides Was A Vote Of No Confidence In Those

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com