• Home
  •  » Wareham Water
  •  » the position of council on ageing director will not be replaced

#1 2012-06-14 09:54:56

in wareham according to rumor, i guess thats what happens when you vote for idiots to run your town like brocton brenda. and now we have to pay the piper , the bill has come due.

#2 2012-06-14 19:00:25

greenhornet wrote:

in wareham according to rumor, i guess thats what happens when you vote for idiots to run your town like brocton brenda. and now we have to pay the piper , the bill has come due.

Can you give a little more clarity about what you mean?  Is someone in that position now?  Is the former director still employed? Or has the position been eliminated?

#3 2012-06-14 21:07:57

100k was eleinated fron the council on ageing at town meeting,  therfore there will not be any money to pay ole grizzie, ms greene is returningto her positin as sec, to the town ta, she was side lined as temp. head at council on ageing because she would not play dirty ball for andrews, so there fore there is know money to pay dor a council on ageing head . so there fore i think the dept. will be run with voulenterrs , .

#4 2012-06-14 22:02:41

That doesn't sound good.  It's too bad for the elderly who need and depend on the services.

#5 2012-06-15 07:03:50

Mixie They have two people from citizens for citizens answering the phones. There is one woman who is the office manager who runs the dispatch and does all the paper work for everything including all the paperwork the director should be doing.
I don’t think she has had a vacation in the last 4 years and now that Susan is leaving looks like she won’t get one until they decide to fund the director’s job.

• Home
  •  » Wareham Water
  •  » the position of council on ageing director will not be replaced

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com