• Home
  •  » Wareham Water
  •  » How I Would Cut Warehams Deficit With Out Raiseing Taxes

#1 2012-05-31 22:00:31

1 Miles Burke While A Nice Guy Needs To Be Shown The Door ,cant Do The Job,         2 The New Finacial Director Needs To Go This Was A New Position Created By Andrews Because He Could Not Do The Job,         3     Cut The Position Of Council On Ageing Director To Part Time Or Get Rid Of The Position Out All Together And Run It With Voulenterrs,    4 Grizzie I Hope Has Beeen Shown The Door Already,    5 All Assitant In The School Dept  Such As Asst Pricipals , Asst Superidents, Dean Of Students  Need To Go,    Cut School Secetaries In Half Because Cutting The Asssistants They Would Not Need As Maney Secetaries,   5  Close The Scholl For Troube Makers Saving Close To Half A Million Dollars 6 Cut All Employess Makeing 75k Or Over 10 % And Freeze There Saliers,

#2 2012-05-31 22:04:55

8 Privatize School Busing And Charge A  150 Dollars Per Student For Being Bused For Grades 6 Threw 12.  Cut Subsitute Tachers In Halg By Putting The Kids In One Large Study Hall And Make The Teachers Bring In A Doctors Note If Thay Are Sick On A Friday Or Monday.

#3 2012-05-31 22:15:12

Cut The Position Of Transportation Dicector ,do Not Need The Poaition If We Privatize School Busing And We Would Not Need To Come Up With  The Funds To Buy Buses    9  Cut All School Nurses And Have 1 School  Traveling Nurse.     Cut All Asst, School Teacher Helpers , Let The Teacher Teach The Class ,they Dont Need Assistants .    These Are Some Of The Poaitions I Would Cut , The Scholl Dept Cut Twenty Teachers To Scare The Public , Dont Let These People Scare You Vote No On All Overrides.   When We Cut School Busing We Would Not Need 2 Buses Mechanics  Or A School Bus Garage.

#4 2012-05-31 22:28:20

Our Taxes Our Assesed More Than Than  They Should Be Already.

• Home
  •  » Wareham Water
  •  » How I Would Cut Warehams Deficit With Out Raiseing Taxes

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com