#1 2012-05-22 13:13:16

Lets See The Do Gooders In Boston Avococate  Cheap Housing In Wareham , Subsidised  Housing If You Will , There Are 2 New Subsidised Housing Complexes In Wareham ,the One In West Wareham Had A  Stabing Recently The Both Of Them Are Rideled With Crime ,the Other Being Union Pond , The Police Are Constantly Being Called To These 2 Complexes, But They Also Have More In Commen, The People Who Move In There Have A Lot Of Kids ,  And Since  There Rents Are Beiing Subsidized By The State  , They Come From All Over To Move To Wareham ,from Out Of Town , But Guess What They Dont Pay Taxes To Use Our Schools  Guess Who Does That You And I Do The Taxpayers Of Wareham ,those Of Us On Fixed Incomes , And Guess What The Powers To Be Say We Should Vote For An Override To Pay For The Education Of The 40 B Kids , Or We Dont Love The Children , Give Me A Break  , The Scholls Needs To Cut Some Of The Fat From The Fat Cats First Before I Will Vote For An Override,   Dont  Be Lulled In The Fact That They Might Label You As Someone Who Does Not Care For The Children , No You Are Someone Who Wants To Survive In The Worst Recesion Since The Great Depression.

#2 2012-05-22 13:19:23

Vote No For An Override , So You Dont Have To Eat Cat Food , Is The Economey Great , Well Why Dont We Ask The  Ex Employees Of  Best Buy And Borders ?

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com