#1 2012-04-18 17:45:04

Apparently. Mrs. Move Wareham Backward felt the need to lecture Selectman-elect Teitelbaum after last night's meeting..Im sure many people who went to the polls, whether they voted for him or not, don't mind knowing the status of the seat..Begley felt it unnessecary: 'CAUSE SHE SAYS SO!!!

#2 2012-04-18 18:15:22

Harrythebarber wrote:

Apparently. Mrs. Move Wareham Backward felt the need to lecture Selectman-elect Teitelbaum after last night's meeting..Im sure many people who went to the polls, whether they voted for him or not, don't mind knowing the status of the seat..Begley felt it unnessecary: 'CAUSE SHE SAYS SO!!!

Don't jump to conclusions just yet, Harry. An oppositional selectman, someone to error probe the judgement of the other four, isn't a bad thing. Group think, by contrast, is always rotten.

They're finding their feet, everyone of them. Steve Holmes is learning that what applies to corporate meeting rooms doesn't always wash in the public glare. Cara Winslow is, presumably, learning to assert herself beyond the talking points scripted for her. Alan Slavin is learning to deftly embrace opposing viewpoints. And Peter Teitelbaum will, let us pray, acquire enough confidence to leave off reminding us he's an officer of the court with every post. That takes time.

Last edited by billw (2012-04-18 18:53:20)

#3 2012-04-18 18:24:08

What I want to know is why was Mark Andrews former assistant sitting in for ITA John Foster?

#4 2012-04-18 18:36:09

What did she lecture him about?  He needs to watch more Jerry Maguire like her ex-reporter pal?

#5 2012-04-18 19:38:05

billw wrote:

What I want to know is why was Mark Andrews former assistant sitting in for ITA John Foster?

I heard Foster's on vacation.

#6 2012-04-19 06:45:17

No Other Town Adminstrators Had Financial Assistants ,they Knew What Thay Were Doing ,andrews Did Not And So We Hire Another Guy ,when We Dont Have The Money , Yet The Powers To Be Want An Overide ,forget It.

#7 2012-04-19 07:12:08

Get Rid Of Him. Get Brid Of Grizzie , Get Rid Of Miles Burke.

#8 2012-04-19 09:24:40

GuyIncognito wrote:

What did she lecture him about?  He needs to watch more Jerry Maguire like her ex-reporter pal?

She lectured him about updating the electorate on the status of his swearing-in..I agree with BillW about the dissenting voice, there is , however, a way to do it without being such a biatch!!

#9 2012-04-19 11:41:38

What on earth could be wrong with updating the voters on the status of his swearing in?  I thought the MWFers were all for open and honest government.

#10 2012-04-19 15:58:15

Why would you expect Begley to do anything alse but !!!!!!

She in her warped mind still thinks she is in charge.................yeah......the portable shit house at the ball field........she is not qualified for much else is she ???

#11 2012-04-20 14:06:08

Posted by: letsbehonest | Apr 20, 2012 08:03

Mr. Teitelbaum, why is your article titled "Second Election Update"?  You won the election the first time.  You seem to be misleading other readers here by say "second".  And I've heard your blow-by-blow commentary enough.  We'll see you sitting in the big chair whenever you get there.

Is it me or does this  sound just like the Brenda-bot or Brockton Brenda herself???

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com