#1 2012-04-15 21:49:50

Dear Tin Hats,

As you spend tonight's rag chat coming up with all kinds of lame reasons to explain away your recent embarrassing election losses, please don't forget to also consider the following reason:

YOU'RE ALL LYING SCUMBAGS AND NO ONE TRUSTS YOU ANYMORE!!!!!

Thank you and good day,

Guy Incognito

#2 2012-04-16 01:58:14

How Very True , Your Canidates Stunk Like Bruce ,we Took Out The Garbage Once And We Did Not Feel Like Takeing Out The Garbage Again,we Just Took Out Another Of Your Move Wareham Backward Canidates Fat Ass Liz Pezoli, I Predict That Grizzie And Miles Burke Will Be Shown The Door Within The Next 6 Monthes.

#3 2012-04-16 02:03:18

We Are Down To Just Three Move Wareham Backward Office Holders Who We Plan To Run Strong Canidates Against  And Also Fund Are Canidates With The Money Needed To Win. They Are Begly, John Donahue And Brocton Brenda , Brenda Comes Up First Next Year I Beleave  We Will  Put Up A Strong Canidate And Fund That Canidate And Defeat That Loser.

#4 2012-04-16 11:03:36

What an electrifying LIVE CHAT last night!!!..excuses, lame ideas, and some whack-job telling Bobo Wareham needs him!!!..

#5 2012-04-16 22:24:40

Breaking News:  Bobo writes "I Quit" Column #8,411.  How many times has this guy quit now?  He's such a failure he even fails at quitting.

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com