• Home
  •  » Wareham Water
  •  » Please Bobo, Go Away once and for all you harlot of Halifax

#1 2012-04-04 17:06:05

When will the end appear for the Rag and Bobo Slager ???  The Halifax harlot.................now that his money is soon to dry up  You all know he is just a TBW tool...........hey, don't forget, Sweet Brucy needs his month in Mexico every year..............Bobo has lost his finances and the Observer will NOT be back..............Maybe Nancy can keep the looser afloat, but for the sake of Wareham, he will just fade away......Fast !!!!

But remember Bobo's threat of possible law action.................You may be brought to the bar for telling him he is an idiot...............I would love to hear the attorney's arguement that Bobo is not an idiot.........I would just shit myself hearing that arguement.  Too bad the defunct Observer is printed on such harsh paper.........but there is hope for folks that have puppies.

This guy and his ilk should just go away !!!!  Leave Wareham alone.....the people have spoken !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wareham moving forward.

• Home
  •  » Wareham Water
  •  » Please Bobo, Go Away once and for all you harlot of Halifax

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com