#1 2011-12-13 21:56:42

Trying to abide by the "don't post stuff on the rag site over here" rule, but I hope this can earn a reprieve, seeing as how it makes Sweet Brucey look like an idiot.

By: rsauvageau on 12/13/11

I'm not trying to pick a fight with either of you guys, but we didn't have an accountant b/c she wasn't qualified to be our accountant by her own actions. Very simply she cooked the books. I get that the dept. heads surged her with reconciliations, and I get that was probably out of fear, since there was a new Ta & new accountant, and the word was out, ergo CYA. Her fatal mistake was not bringing that out soon enough; instead she tried to deal with it, I think b/c she feared the criticism that she couldn't handle the job on her own. Well, she couln't. Len is correct. This has been a structural failure for many years. Andrew's is the first TA out of five that I have workerd with that has tried to get this goverment in some kind of order & control. He's NOT the bad guy here. The uncontrolled, undisiplined (and yes, in some instances, corrupt actions of a few) has always been the problem. I will go to my grave with that opnion, as someone who had an inside view. It was never pretty. As Len says, neither is this.

Sweet Brucey, thanks for admitting the accountant that was hired under your watch as a selectman was unqualified.  Now, can you explain to us why you allowed an unqualified accountant to be hired under your watch as a selectman?  Also, why should we vote for an idiot who allowed a person he admits was unqualified to be hired as accountant?

Brucey, you won't need an accountant to account for your votes next year.  All you'll need is the fingers on your left hand.

#2 2011-12-13 22:47:50

GuyIncognito wrote:

Brucey, you won't need an accountant to account for your votes next year.  All you'll need is the fingers on your left hand.

Speaking of Brucey's left hand..

https://warehamwater.cruelery.com/img/Wareham.Town.Meeting.2010-05-10-Mon-7-13-22-pm.jpg

He says all kinds of crazy shit over there. He's already said to Schneider how he hopes to get on the board with him and Begley..because their agenda's "dying on the vine". He has no idea of (or accountability for) the damage he's done. He actually thinks he's misunderstood..and praiseworthy. He's delusional, condescending and thinks he's alot smarter than he is (but definitely smarter than you, me or pretty much anybody else). His recollection of events is skewed. He's never wrong about anything (just ask him). He's a bully who's far better at making enemies than friends. He'll use what you don't know against you..meaning even if he's totally full of shit, if you don't realize he's full of shit..he'll use it to his advantage. Like a slimy salesman. His credit sucks..his "word" is mud. You should never accept what he says at face value...always confirm if what he's trying to "sell" you is true (and it's wise to be wary). If Wareham is dumb enough to have another go 'round with him..it deserves it's fate. That's what I think about "Candidate Brucey".

Auto-edited on 2020-08-11 to update URLs

#3 2011-12-13 23:01:38

I remember a Sweet Brucey quote from long ago.  It went something like, "I don't need to be a selectman.  I want to be a selectman."

When people end up losing big time at something, a test of their character is whether or not they're able to pick themselves up, dust themselves off, accept that they failed, try to learn some lessons from the failure, and apply those lessons as they move in a new direction.

Sweet Brucey failed miserably as a selectman.  Voters came out in record breaking numbers because they feared three more years of disastrous leadership if he got back in.  Since then, he's had the time to move on to something else, a new direction, yet here he is, trying to get back into a job in a town that told him at the ballot box loud and clear to take a hike.  This apparently means a lot to his ego - that somehow if he wins in 2012, the embarrassing defeat from 2010 won't matter.

In other words, he NEEDS to be a selectman.

#4 2011-12-14 07:28:35

say isnt that his buddey slavin sitting right next to him i here he wants to run for selectmen some day also ,say no to hawian t shirt man.

#5 2011-12-14 10:48:26

Everyone in Wareham should peek at the Sweet Brucey Middle Finger Photo when they are trying to figure out who to vote for.  Look at this picture.  Is this really the guy you want representing you?

#6 2011-12-14 11:45:09

While peeking at the photo, remember the middle finger represents one more precint than the blowhard won the last time he ran (and the number he won't win next April)!

Last edited by Harrythebarber (2011-12-14 11:45:55)

#7 2011-12-17 19:17:11

Why is Sweet Brucey challenging people to do projects for Wareham?  Sweet Brucey had 7 years as a selectman and he stunk up the place royally, literally the worst selectman the town ever had, never accomplished anything and left the place worse off than it was when he found it.  If he didn't accomplish anything good as a selectman, I don't know how he expects to accomplish anything with a project on his own.  The town even gave him Westfield to work on and that project looks like its going down the toilet fast what with no one interested in it and a report saying the project is infeasible.  God, Brucey is a loser, don't vote for this clown.

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com