#1 2011-10-29 22:26:48

Well October is almost over and Myles Burke the director of Inspectional Services has yet to be certified.  So I would imagine that there will be a posting for this job.  Unless Mr. Andrews is planning to give Myles a different job in town.  In Mr. Burkes appointment letter it stated that he had until October, 2011 to get certified.  Well he has not held up his end of the deal.

So heres the point.

The town of wareham hired this guy knowing in full he was not certified.

We gave him a ridiculous amount of money for not being certified.  ( I forgot he watched the lifeguards, then we hired his girlfriend to do it so thats the big pay raise).

He did not get certified in the amount of time (more than plenty).

And now Mr. Andrews (his buddy) will pull some job out of thin air and give it to him.

This man has slapped the town of Wareham in the face.  The mere fact that wareham would even give him another job is an insult.  Not to mention I am sure that he will not see a pay cut.  Folks this is the kind of stuff that keeps Wareham in the gutter.  Myles and his buddy Mr. Town Administrator are just leaches that have latched on to Wareham and are sucking us dry.  Since when did accountability become null and void.

#2 2011-10-30 09:30:09

leaderdhip must come from the selectmen ,beggly and schinder our proping him up , some selectmen needs to call for a vote of no confidence  on andrews ledership in wareham.

#3 2011-10-30 10:05:39

Hows this for a scenario:  Burke (uncertified) is given Sanguinet's old job
                                     Wakem (interim Building Inspector) is given Burke's job
                                     Walter Cruz Jr (crony) is given Wakem's job on a full-time basis

Would anyone be surprised by any of this??..Stay tuned..

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com