#1 2011-10-16 22:06:26

Some of you may remember awhile ago I posted that Mikey would be gone before you know it.  And he up and left for the safety of his family (bullshit).  He found a new job and lives out of town plain and simple.  Well My next prediction is that he will resign by no later than Jan 2012.  Just enough time for the BOS to deny a special election since april is right around the corner.  Mikey is only back so Brucey, Brenda and the rest of the get along gang can get things rolling for a run at the seat.  The other thing you will need to look at is if Brucey runs and beats Cruz ( I doubt ) then Steve is next in line for the Head seat.  Whats to say they dont vote to make Brucey the Head Selectmen since he has prior experience.  Then were really screwed.  So Mikey should be asked if he plans to resign in Jan and see what the answer is.  Hes a liar and a coward and that is fact!!!

#2 2011-10-17 07:12:24

WELL IF CRUZ ,AND BRUCE ,AND ONE OF OUR CANDITATES RUN ,WHO WINS DOES BRUCE AND CRUZ SPLIT THE VOTE  ALLOWING OUR CANDITATE TO WIN?, BRUCE WILL GO DOWN BIG TIME, BRUCE IS TRYING TO GET BRENDA TO RUN , SHE DOESNT WANT TO RUN AT THIS MOMENT, IF SHE RUNS ,BRENDA WILL GO UP AGAINST JEN PETERSON AND SHE WILL CLEAN BRENDAS CLOCK ,  DO WE RUN JUST JEN OR 2 CANDITATES?    I JUST MARVEL AT THE DUPLICITY OF THE MOVE WAREHAM BACK CROWD BRINGING BACK MAD DOG SCHINDER TO PREVENT A ONE ON ONE RUN , JEN AGAINST ONE OF THERE CANDITATES, WE MUST MOBOLIZE AND BIG TIME FOR THE NEXT ELECTION ,RUN THE BEST CANDITATES AND GET OUT FOR THEM AND OPEN OUR POCKETS FOR THEM.

#3 2011-10-17 07:21:22

WE NEED THAT 3RD VOTE TO GET RID OF ANDREWS, WE NEED TO GET THE LYNN RD PEOPLE AND ALL OTHER DISSATISFIED PEOPLE OF ANDREWS RULE AND COMPANY TO VOTE BIG TIME IN THE NEXT ELECTION ,   MOBILIZE AND VOTE.

#4 2011-10-17 07:23:41

INSIDE TIP SCHINDER IS ALSO A DUPLITIOUS ASS HOLE.

#5 2011-10-17 08:41:04

The tin hats' political hopes are in the toilet if all they have to offer is the same collection of clowns that Wareham has already soundly rejected.

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com