#1 2011-10-11 22:48:47

It appears as though our non selectman has quite the temper.  It is rumored that the chairman had to go out and corral an out of control member of the BOS, and in turn proceeded to get in an argument with the chair.  Two words come to mind right off the bat,  assholes and recall!

#2 2011-10-11 22:55:50

Spanky wrote:

It appears as though our non selectman has quite the temper.  It is rumored that the chairman had to go out and corral an out of control member of the BOS, and in turn proceeded to get in an argument with the chair.  Two words come to mind right off the bat,  assholes and recall!

I got photographs of that exchange but haven't any interest in it tonight.

#3 2011-10-12 07:00:03

Its no rumor, its a FACT!!..continuing to Move Wareham Backward, "rabbit-ears" Schneider felt it necessary to leave the meeting to confront me in the hall..guess he didnt like my reaction to his request that all IG reports be posted on the Town website..this came on the heels of CaraW suggesting that the exoneration of the Library Director and Trustees be posted..a "tin-hat" from way back, Mike from Maine still han't digested the fact that these allegations were BULLSHIT!!

My prescence at the meeting was  due to the fact that this issue was finally being publicly addressed and put to rest..I never expected a face to chest meeting with the little, angry, victim of harrassment who may not even be an eligible voter here in Town..lets hope the Chairman deals with this accordingly..

#4 2011-10-12 07:45:18

my gaud schinder ran out of the room and called you names and mr cruz had to come out and resrrain him from his verbal asault against you, what has this town come to ,mr schinder is a clasless ass hole. i think you schould file a police a police report.

#5 2011-10-12 07:49:02

schinder has an awful temper and needs anger manegement   classes.

#6 2011-10-12 08:02:57

Not surprised Mikey didn't want the IG report posted on the town website - it makes his buddy, the guy from Halifax that we aren't talking about, look like a big time dumbass.  .

#7 2011-10-12 08:45:49

The Mikey Meltdowns are becOming more and more frequent!  He hasn't caught up to Brenda yet but since they appear to be from the same dysfunctional mould I can Only imagine what the future holds.  Make the town proud Mikey, as your predecessors have, your adding another branch to the dysfunctional family tree!

#8 2011-10-12 11:41:33

Spanky wrote:

The Mikey Meltdowns are becOming more and more frequent!  He hasn't caught up to Brenda yet but since they appear to be from the same dysfunctional mould I can Only imagine what the future holds.

The flu has rung my bell and I'm bed bound today. Any luck, I infected the whole room last night. Some quick thoughts, though, before I crawl back to sleep.

Our fugitive selectman's performance last night was staged, another scripted distraction like all those Bruce & Brenda uproars that preceded it. Schneider's in-your-face acting was not convincing. He's a little guy but was neither scared nor angry. Schneider simply wanted to provoke the first punch.

We've all seen these theatrics before many, many times and I urge you all to stop swinging and focus on everything they'd rather you forget.

Last edited by billw (2011-10-12 12:58:35)

#9 2011-10-12 13:45:56

This clip runs from when Selectman Holmes reads from the OIG report..through to when Selectman Schneider (unprovoked) gets up to confront and harass several citizens who had attended the meeting (and were trying to leave)..Mr. Cruz gets up to "assess" the situation..and returns.. Then I jump ahead in the meeting to when Chairman Cruz makes a statement concerning the confrontation...

"Stop the hatred", Mikey..

Full 10/11/11 Mtg.

billw wrote:

I got photographs of that exchange but haven't any interest in it tonight.

Please add when you're feeling better.. Oh yeah.. I hope you feel better soon, Bill!!

Edit: Those images are here: 2011-10-11 - BOS Agenda

Auto-edited on 2020-08-11 to update URLs

Last edited by billw (2011-10-16 17:16:38)

#10 2011-10-12 14:20:50

Too bad you didn't bitch slap him, Harry.

#11 2011-10-12 14:40:58

Schneider revealed last night how totally un disciplined he is..it wont take folks in Town long to realize what a mistake they made in electing this clown..

#12 2011-10-12 15:59:21

danoconnell wrote:

Too bad you didn't bitch slap him, Harry.

Is that where that term stems from, DanO??someone acts like a bitch so they should be slapped??..what he was told was to get back to his seat then drive the fuck home to Maine where he belongs..

#13 2011-10-12 19:20:38

YEAH!!!!!,Harry :).

I'll bet Michelle was happy to leave Town.

#14 2011-10-13 00:26:43

Please note Andrew's off-mike reaction to Schneider's exit and his own departure to spectate the mayhem.

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com