• Home
  •  » Wareham Water
  •  » kate fullers letter on slagers site about location of schinder family

#1 2011-09-14 14:43:30

kate you dip shit  it is warehams rite to know if schinder lives in wareham or houlton me , dont bring the kids in to it we elected him and not the kids if he does not live in wareham ,then he needs to resign , i think are an idiot along with sandey slavin ,leis carmody  liz pezzoli ,brenda extrom,the baglady ,the cript keeper, croni, sweet brucie, ,damm is the sewer backing up into there water supply,   keep this partial list my frenids of the dipshits of wareham.

#2 2011-09-14 15:29:13

redrobin wrote:

kate you dip shit  it is warehams rite to know if schinder lives in wareham or houlton me

Imagine what Schneider's own kids must think about a father who'd tell shameless lies about them to cover his own ass.
https://warehamwater.cruelery.com/sidepic/angrydaffyduck.png
          DIS-PIC-ABLE

"The blogger who posted this information is despicable. Your organization for allowing that info on the blog site is beneath contempt."

Kate Furler
Wareham resident

Auto-edited on 2020-08-11 to update URLs

#3 2011-09-14 15:32:44

Screw you, Kate.

Respectfully, of course.

#4 2011-09-14 15:37:47

Kate has extra foil on her hat.

#5 2011-09-14 16:24:26

Why is anyone surprised by the depths which Schneider, the Donahues, Andrews, or any of these folks will sink???..as this happens, Wareham falls into a bigger and bigger hole..

#6 2011-09-14 18:11:53

Harrythebarber wrote:

as this happens, Wareham falls into a bigger and bigger hole..

I agree, Harry! One distraction after another. Can't focus on one problem before another comes along and bumps it from the front page. Schneider going AWOL and the "sweeping under the rug" of all that that's going on now will be just one more case of "yesterday's news" soon (and that's Bobo and the gang's hope, of course). Schneider has given Andrews a bit of a breather. He's free and clear to continue running Wareham into the ground (..not that he wouldn't blatantly do that anyway). Just helps with his "PR".. I think Andrews owes Mike a dinner (at least).

That's a mighty big hole you got there!

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/d/d6/BlackHole_Lensing.gif

#7 2011-09-14 18:18:53

Dave...LMAO!!

#8 2011-09-14 18:40:02

Grammyk / kate. Nobody cares where his kids are. We want to know if he's a resident or not.

• Home
  •  » Wareham Water
  •  » kate fullers letter on slagers site about location of schinder family

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com