#1 2011-09-02 05:13:12

It just gets better and better...

http://www.southcoasttoday.com/apps/pbc … 015/TOWN14

Christmas in September.

#2 2011-09-02 06:26:55

Holy shit sweet brucey do you care to revise your statement??? Aren't u the one that started this ridiculous claim that he was forced out of his job by jeff sweat? Aren't u the one who said he was threatened by the tbw crew? No he doesn't want anyone to know his whereabouts because he wants to avoid debt collectors. Im sure he owes in his mortgage and is just going to let the bank take it over. That's why the son is still there. Free housing till its foreclosed.

#3 2011-09-02 06:48:53

Mike Schinder Now Joins A Long List Of Losers In Wareham Gov.,  Such As  John  Donahue Who Dumps His Trash Behind The Old Stapels , His Wife Who Enigenered Low Rates On The Parkwood Sewer System To The Detriment Of Other Neigborhoods

#4 2011-09-02 06:52:12

Then There Is Bruce Who Owes The Gov 181k In Taxes And Who Had His Car Reposed By The Bank , Then There Is Cronin Who Had His House Go Into Bankrupitcy And Who Stole Dirt For His House , Then There Is Brenda An Alcholic And Who Had Her House Go Into Bankrupitcy,.

#5 2011-09-02 06:54:12

Then There Is Andrews Another Alcholic Who Has Been Fired From His Job At A College  And Did Not Have A Permit For A Deck Put On His  House .

#6 2011-09-02 06:56:44

There Is So Much More , Whareham Never Can Be Great If We Keep Putting In Lossers Like This In Gov,   Then There Is There Chearleader The Lazy Ass Bumg Slager Who Cant Run A News Paper ,      Damm We Have So Many Loosers In Wareham Gov.

#7 2011-09-02 07:12:28

TootToot, Teacher, Andrea, et al got some 'splainin to do!!..

#8 2011-09-02 07:41:57

Hey teacher are you still praying every night for mikes safety???

#9 2011-09-02 08:33:07

Don't forget he was all over the police chiefs big pay and allows Andrews to run around like a wild child on our dime, obviously he has no sense of responsiblity for anything and runs away as the icing on the cake.

#10 2011-09-02 13:55:20

Hey lunatics (Tinhats I'm talking to you).. Listen up. We were right about Mike. ADMIT IT! No wonder he thought Andrews was doing a great job. He handled his personal finances the same way. You know what? I'm sick of hearing we're "so mean" and every other stupid thing that comes from Bobo Fuckin Slager and the friggin Shithead brigade he's a voice for. How come you assholes are so frigging dumb? Because let me tell ya...it's lead to a whole bunch o' bullshit for the Town of Wareham. And personally, I'm sick of pissing away my tax dollars..and losing value on my home...with no end in sight. Screw it..let this ship sink.

Mikey isn't someone this town should feel sorry for.. Not one little bit.. Just like all the assholes he runs with.. He talked a bunch of bullshit. And everyone who bought into it, and feels like they're of "higher moral fiber" than those "over here" can kiss my ass. Brucey, Bobo, Jane n John, Brenda, Eddie P.. and all your "supporters" Go "F" yourself. You bunch of brainless shitheads.

You think I have a potty mouth? Oh well.. You know what.. I don't care.. Why should I? We have been screaming into the wind trying to tell people... "Hey, there are alot of problems..and these are some of the folks responsible..Ya might wanna get their fingers away from the buttons".. But Nooo.. All we get is interference run by Bobo and the Fucktards. ..and a town full of people who have no clue whats going on, don't care..or buy into the bullshit. When things go bad for the tinhats.. (How many times have "we" been proven right?) They step back..take a few shots..throw around some crazy conspiracy theories..bunker down..and wait for their next chance to rebound. Politics is a game to people like John Donahue.. He made a statement himself a little while ago to that effect. ..and so it is with all the people they run with. See, people like John boy are who the rest count on to lead their simple little lives and minds.. How pathetic.

PS.. Get Ellen the #@!* outta there too. If she ain't part of the problem.. Nope..wait..she definitely IS part of the problem. Stop playing politics..(BoS, are you listening?) Being "PC" isn't always the most important thing.. What's that saying? "The path to hell is paved with good intentions". Buy a vowel people. You want to "join together" and blah, blah, blah.. Well get rid of Andrews.. Begley resign.. Andrews take Myles with ya.. Bruce, Janey, John, Brenda, Ed P.. slither away (preferably, never to be heard from again).. The rest of us have alot of work to do fixing what you fucked up.

Last edited by DDPTRO (2011-09-02 17:17:11)

#11 2011-09-02 14:38:06

Very well said, Dave.

I have missed your posts and I love your enthusiasm and passion.

You are the MAN!!

No-one on this site minds the language. You cleaned it up where necessary. If I was living in Wareham, those words would be uttered by me every day, all day.

I wouldn't be as polite as you.

#12 2011-09-02 14:44:38

If Mikey came to Florida to avoid supplementary process (we don't have that Statute, per se... supplementary process can be done, but it would cost a lot more than the 25K he owes) he is pissing up a rope. Obviously venue is in Mass.

He may have come here because we are a strict homestead State and his property here can be somewhat protected. Remember OJ?

I think he is on the run. Who knows who he us running from, but, let's guess it is someone "badder" than a bank.

#13 2011-09-02 15:06:36

danoconnell wrote:

If Mikey came to Florida to avoid supplementary process (we don't have that Statute, per se... supplementary process can be done, but it would cost a lot more than the 25K he owes) he is pissing up a rope.

Confess, Dan, you live in Froot Loop Land, where...

danoconnell wrote:

I think he is on the run. Who knows who he us running from, but, let's guess it is someone "badder" than a bank.

$25,000 is chump change but I'm not convinced this isn't another shameless stunt - years of the same nonstop bullshit - to distract attention from the larger crimes here.

#14 2011-09-02 15:57:39

Good points, Bill.

There isn't any reason I can think of to run from a debt...there are no debtor prisons in any State that I am aware of.

I guess I am a fellow conspiracy theorist with you...there is something else that is going to be fascinating when it finally comes out.

I hate to say it, but....follow the money.

#15 2011-09-02 16:01:59

I Mad As Hell And I Not Going To Take It Any More, Ya Here That Begly And Andrews . Great Speech Mr Depetro, I Think You Need To Toss Your Hat Into A Future Race For Selectmen.

#16 2011-09-02 16:24:08

danoconnell wrote:

There isn't any reason I can think of to run from a debt...there are no debtor prisons in any State that I am aware of.

https://warehamwater.cruelery.com/sidepic/personalfinance.png

Auto-edited on 2020-08-11 to update URLs

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com