• Home
  •  » Wareham Water
  •  » BREAKING NEWS: Andrews tries to pay off Simmons 75k w/o YOU knowing

#1 2011-08-25 19:28:05

I guess The ta is at it again. David Simmons the previous sewer treatment manager who was fired illegally just got a 75,000 settlement from the town, however Andrews has been trying to pay him from several illegal funds that are not proper. He first tried to pay Simmons from Cash reserves. He was told that he cannot do that. He then tried to pay him from the Sewer enterprise fund. He cant do that either!!! Thought that acct was "immoral" anyways. Andrews just admit the settlement and get the hell out of this Town

#2 2011-08-25 19:50:22

Wareham Town Adminstrator Mark Andrews called a meeting this morning (2011-08-25) of Wareham Water Pollution Control Facility Director Guy Campinha and Town Collector John Foster, ordering an immediate check for $75,000 drawn against the Sewer Enterprise Fund payable in settlement to David Simmons, Mr. Campinha's predecessor.

Neither Town Meeting nor the full Board of Selectmen approved this, as they must.

Mr. Andrews actions represent blatant criminal behavior.

Last edited by billw (2011-08-25 19:55:04)

#3 2011-08-25 20:17:59

Where Are Our Selectmen,ms Baglady I Suppose You Approve Of This And To The Voters Who Voted For These Clons ,brenda ,jayne Cronin And Bruce You People Should Not Be Allowed To Vote, Tou Can Not Lay Off A Dept Head And Higher A New Dept Head , I You Selectmen Who Got Saguinet To Do This ,you Are Stupid.

#4 2011-08-25 20:20:49

I Would Hate To Be On The Sewer System  As A User Because I Will Be Seeing My Sewer Rates Going Up.

#5 2011-08-25 20:22:01

By: robertslager on 8/25/11
FYI: I'm going to be very busy over the next two days, so I may not be able to check the web site as often as usual. Please keep your comments coming, and please be patient waiting for them to be posted. Thanks!

APPARENTLY HALIFAX IS HAVING A WEEKEND PIE EATING CONTEST

#6 2011-08-27 07:00:12

It's troubling to see that the chairman Walter Cruz is so lost sitting in the most powerful seat on the board.  He's protecting Andrews's major blunders and is allowing him to run around continuing this spending spree.  If your going to recall anyone it should be chairman Cruz for his poor judgement and total disregard for the handling of the taxpayers money!  I guess it pays to take the chairman of the board of selectmen to lunch every week!

#7 2011-08-27 07:27:43

I can understand Begley supporting Andrews. She is an obnoxious person and would support anyone who would allow her to abuse others. Walter on the other hand makes no sense. I hope we find out some day why he is selling His town out.

• Home
  •  » Wareham Water
  •  » BREAKING NEWS: Andrews tries to pay off Simmons 75k w/o YOU knowing

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com