#1 2011-08-21 21:54:40

I am not a disgruntled employee. Would that it were that simple. I am a dissatisfied citizen just like many of you. I've just chosen to take a stand.

Have any of you ever noticed one of the almost universal truths of Wareham government? Almost every person who runs for Selectman acknowledges that our system is broken, corrupt, inefficient, immoral, unethical or criminal and almost without exception, they promise to do a better job than the incumbent and they ask for our votes so they can go to town and protect the us from our government? Why is it however that as soon as they get elected they immediately begin protecting our government from us? Look at Ellen Begley.

Myles Burke has no credentials, certifications or accreditations which would have qualified him to be the Commissioner or Inspector of Buildings or whatever he is now or when he was hired by Mark Andrews. This fact is not important to Ellen, but she wants to know why Bob Ethier does not have his certification for a job he has been doing for 9-years and that did not require certification when he was hired? She needs to go folks.

Neither Walter nor Ellen want anyone to be involved with the day to day operations so why does Walter go for a ride around Wareham almost every day with Mark Andrews? When they were riding around do you think they drove past the house Andrews rented from a town official or discussed the fact that there was un-permitted construction work going on there? If the BOS Chair meeting with the TA everyday is not interference, then I do not know what is and in doing so, Walter is being co-opted by a morally corrupt TA.

And one more thing, just because I might share certain things or inside information with people does not mean that I am not a citizen or also entitled to simply share an opinion from time to time. I’m just as upset by the current government as are most of you. Everything I write is not going to be prophetic.

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com