#1 2011-08-20 07:40:16

Stay at Home Male Housewife wrote:

By: robertslager on 8/19/11
I will take the next step in trying to break down the walls in Wareham. I would like to invite Cara Ann Winslow to join me for lunch (my treat). I would like the opportunity to sit down together and better understand each other's viewpoints. I know she reads this site. If you are interested, Mrs. Winslow, please let me know.

Bobo, don't you really mean that it will be your wife's treat, since you don't earn a cent?

Or will you be dipping into your allowance?

#2 2011-08-20 07:48:33

And isn't Cara too busy as a selectman worrying about Wareham residents to watch a Halifax resident inhale a 12-pack of Lindsey's clam cakes?

#3 2011-08-20 07:54:35

"Nom nom nom munch munch...So Selectman Winslow, can't you see I was right when I accused you...munch munch BURP!....oh excuse me...of a vile power elite conspiracy when you baked that cake for the municipal maintenance department...munch munch..."

#4 2011-08-20 07:57:00

"Also, munch munch BURP!!!!...excuse me again...nom nom nom....if you could surrender your blackberry to me....munch munch...so I can confirm...munch munch...that you aren't receiving evil transmissions...BURP....from Lord Krodos, the Alien Overlord of Planet Mars....munch munch...that would be great....God, these are delicious clam cakes....BURP!"

#5 2011-08-20 07:59:30

Personally, I would lose my lunch if I had to sit across from that loaf....

#6 2011-08-20 09:41:41

The question that any elected official would have to ask themselves is: why?

Why would the official talk with, seek the company of, or discuss any Wareham issue with someone who does not live in the Town, never did, and probably never will. He has a blog. That's it...and Facebook with hundreds of "friends".

I guess Bill W should be inviting Steve Holmes and Cara to lunch so he can advise those of us on this site what is going on.

I don't think it will happen.

The blog is a source of amusement more than anything. To read a plethora of comments ranging from music, movies, politics and some local issues, made by those who are truly ignorant about the workings of government, seek the advise of a former Selectman that is an embarrassment, and led by a non resident mooch, unemployed and living off of his wife and mother, is beyond me.

The truth is that this site is the ONLY site, including WW, that provides REAL issues and exposes corruption, incompetence and stupidity. It is the "hate site". True enough...because we all HATE stupidity, incompetence, ignorance and fantasy ideas, spinning stories, and corrupt politicians and paid and unpaid mooches.

#7 2011-08-20 16:57:23

GuyIncognito wrote:

And isn't Cara too busy as a selectman worrying about Wareham residents to watch a Halifax resident inhale a 12-pack of Lindsey's clam cakes?

Seriously Assclown? Newsflash Bobo, you're a nobody.

#8 2011-08-20 17:11:47

Thanks, Dave...that is a classic....I haven't seen it in years and I remember how great it was...

#9 2011-08-20 17:31:37

mr cresote looks like and acts like slager the fat ass,did he star in this movie.

#10 2011-08-22 11:42:39

Bobo talking to himself wrote:

By: darkknight on 8/22/11
Mr. Slager, I was curious if Cara Ann Winslow accepted your invitation to lunch.
By: robertslager on 8/22/11
She has not responded, darkknight. I didn't expect she would, but I thought it was worth the effort. Only when people start talking to each other and not at each other will things start to change for the better.

Maybe Winslow is just too nice of a person to allow Mrs. Bobo's money to be spent on her lunch.  She probably realizes Mrs. Bobo already works around the clock to support a lazy, shiftless husband and doesn't want to waste any more of her money.

#11 2011-08-22 11:49:07

Only when BoBo and his alter-ego darkknight stop talking with each other will things change for the better.

#12 2011-08-22 11:52:47

Maybe if Bobo could open up a lemonade stand and raise the money for Winslow's lunch himself without using any of Mrs. Bobo's money. 

Although that lemonade stand would probably fail, just like every other Bobo business venture.

#13 2011-08-22 14:04:45

why would she want to talk to bobo? hes nobody!!!

#14 2011-08-22 16:48:41

I have been pretty good about ignoring Slager. But I just can't for the life of me understand why Cara would need (forget about want) to talk to him. Please someone explain to me what that conversation should even be about?

Incase Slager forgot, let me remind him, not a resident of Wareham or taxpayer, doesn't own a business (in Wareham). So why, oh why, would she be compelled to sit and talk to him? He has a blog, that's it! Hell, Perez Hilton has one too (far more successful also)!

The bottom line is that he has no "standing" in this town. That leaves me with the conclusion that once again he has the need to feel relevant. Again, why should a selectman from Wareham sit down (over lunch) and talk to a non resident, non tax payer, non business owner about Wareham?.....

#15 2011-08-22 17:05:25

NDiPasquale wrote:

So why, oh why, would she be compelled to sit and talk to him? He has a blog, that's it! Hell, Perez Hilton has one too (far more successful also!)

https://cruelery.com/sidepic/hilton.png

Auto-edited on 2020-08-11 to update URLs

#16 2011-08-22 21:49:30

Allow me to explain how the mind of Bobo the Clown works:

He figures he'll toss out a meaningless invitation to lunch to a person he's been publishing insults about on a weekly basis for two years now.  He knows that someone he's insulted on a weekly basis for two years will most likely go to lunch with a sea slug  before she goes to lunch with him.  But this allows him to tell his little tin hat fans "Oh, what a Christ-like person am I, I invited Winslow to lunch to break barriers down and she refused me!"

This guy needs to get a job, or at the very least, a more productive hobby.

#17 2011-08-23 06:23:51

I think Cara should take him up on lunch, go to the most expensive place she can think of, bring a tape recorder, talk about the weather, her kids,etc., and then make the mooch pay and leave with nothing but a big bill that we will have to explain to his poor wife.

Last edited by danoconnell (2011-08-23 06:24:55)

#18 2011-08-23 09:42:16

I think Bobo should forget about taking selectmen from towns he doesn't live in to lunch and instead, use his allowance to take his wife out to lunch to thank her for working to support him while he does absolutely nothing to help out.

MRS. BOBO:  OK Bobo you lazy bastard, here's your $10 a week allowance.

BOBO:  Guess who's going to Burger King on me!!!!

Last edited by GuyIncognito (2011-08-23 09:43:19)

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com