#1 2011-06-05 22:19:56

By: robertslager on 6/5/11
I would like to add something I've been thinking about recently. Although the reasons that Move Wareham Forward became a registered political action committee were completely legal, ethical and noble, I think it was ultimately a mistake. The mission statement of the group is very admirable and it's something that all Wareham residents should strive to acheive. But the line became blurry when the group began accepting donations for political candidates. There is nothing wrong with legally forming a PAC to support candidates. But I wish such a group would have formed under a different banner. Wareham desperately needs a non-profit organization dedicated to addressing the challenges facing Wareham in a mature, civil fashion.

Place your bets!  How long before Bobo's best buddies begin to turn on his sorry ass?

#2 2011-06-06 20:36:39

Maybe he's finally found out that the two founders are idiots... Its quite evident who they are getting their marching orders from.

#3 2011-06-07 10:04:38

They start a "non-partisan PAC that will support political candidates."  How can it be non-partisan but support political candidates?

Then it turns out that the candidates to be supported by the PAC are noneother than Mike and Ellen, two of the people that started the PAC.

Why weren't they honest from the get go and just call it "Move Mike and Ellen Forward." 

All it did was just create more division in town because they acted like if you didn't support Mike and Ellen's campaigns, then you didn't support "moving Wareham forward."

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com