• Home
  •  » Wareham Water
  •  » slager would have you beleave warehams finacial crises was caused by ?

#1 2011-04-01 08:07:48

hartman , bliss and mother teresa , i say slager get real jayne was a selctman for 4 years , brenda 6 ,bruce8 cronin 3 , hartman  has been gone for 3 years , bliss for 3  years , and mother teresa for  over 10 years , and you you pain in the butt have been around for at least 6 years doing the shill work  of brenda and jayne and there crowd . let see brenda and crowd left the acct. job open for a year and then hired a novice book keeper with no degree,the buck stops with jayne , brenda ,andrews and the biz,                                                                                           if you as the wareham voter want more of the same lies , high paid l carpet baggers running are town then you will vote for cronin , begly or schinder and if you want honest open and transparent gov. then you will vot for frankand jennifer and leave donna  at the finance commitee.

#2 2011-04-01 08:14:34

the choice is yours next week more of the same or a breath of freash air and open honest gov. stanley i here has got a 2 week reprive from n andover to see if  the donahue clones will win next week and he will get his 175 k and curley will be the assesor , notice the job of assesor and  finalists have  not been anounced ,the choice is yours next tues . having slager and his crowd around or not        vote for frank and jennifer for open and honest gov,. and  i beleave they will help clean up the mess wareham is in.

• Home
  •  » Wareham Water
  •  » slager would have you beleave warehams finacial crises was caused by ?

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com