#1 2011-03-03 10:09:35

Bobo's class was scheduled to begin today.  He was whining in the tin hat chat that Susan Green (acting head of the COA until the town figures out how to sweep the Marcia situation under the rug)  told him his class was cancelled due to lack of people signing up (jeez, you'd think the tin hats could pony up a few dollars for their hero) but he said that would not be the case and would complain to the TA.

Anyway, apparently Bobo-ing 101 starts today and conveniently ends right around election time.  I wish all of Mike and Ellen's supporters good luck as they explore their inner writer and coincidentally plunk down $60 for a rag reprint.

Last edited by GuyIncognito (2011-03-03 10:10:42)

#2 2011-03-03 10:10:11

The big question, has he figured out how to spell "Council" yet?

#3 2011-03-04 08:58:35

By: robertslager on 3/3/11
That you so much. The class was terrific. The seniors were wonderful. We covered a lot of ground, and the participants asked some very good questions. It's a shame we didn't have a few more people, but I guess that's what happens when someone at the Council on Aging tells seniors for two weeks that the class had been cancelled. I will welcome anyone to join the six-week course at any time. I love writing and I love talking about it, so I was in heaven for more than an hour!

I think the Great Writing Teacher meant to say "thank you so much" not "that you so much."

Poor Bobo, his class has low attendance and he's blaming the COA for it.  Maybe it's not the COA's fault, maybe "that's what happens" when you act like a dink and treat everyone like crap for years so no one wants to attend a class taught by a dink.

Funny that even his brood of tin hats couldn't be bothered to boost class attendance.  It's sad this guy is so obtuse he'll never realize that he's been used for years by people who don't give a shit about him.

#4 2011-03-04 09:02:39

By: robertslager on 3/3/11
Thanks, Len. I have to admit I feel a touch of pride knowing that the hatebloggers tried everything within their power to stop this course and they failed. Ladies and gentlemen, never cave to these people. Ever.

Bobo I applaud you in this effort that has made you, what, a couple hundred dollars?  I wish you luck and hope one day you will break the $1,000 mark in total lifetime earnings.  Way to be a breadwinner.

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com