#1 2011-02-16 09:44:57

I have heard that the Parkwood Beach Association is renting land to the sewer contractor to store equipment on and then the association is turning around and refunding that money to the homeowners...the ultimate result being that Parkwood residents are getting sewerage on the cheap when compared to other neighborhoods.

This begs two questions:

1)  Why is it that the neighborhood that Selectman Donahue and Ex-Moderator turned Current Deputy Moderator Candidate Curly own a home in always seems to get a better deal than other neighborhoods when it comes to the sewer?

2)  Has Jane taken part in votes or decisions as a selectman regarding the Parkwood Beach sewer project?  That seems like a conflict of interest, in my humble opinion anyway.

Last edited by GuyIncognito (2011-02-16 09:45:15)

#2 2011-02-16 12:36:17

It is never what you know, it is who you know...or you who you ARE!

#3 2011-02-16 13:29:05

I've thought this through long and hard and have to conclude no matter how you slice this rotten deal, having to live in Parkwood is punishment enough.

Think about it. Packed in like sardines multiplied with the likes of the Donahues, mindless racket all summer long, competing ice scream trucks, illegal fireworks, every noisy power tool known to man, tailgating motorists and signs everywhere like the one demanding, "Pick Up Your Poops!" Their neighborhood association was consumed last year by argument over memorial benches. No danger, no fucking thanks.

In the middle of an otherwise glorious day last July, I heard a woman there whine:

"It's 72 degrees in Brockton!"

Last edited by billw (2011-02-16 13:39:04)

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com