#1 2010-11-05 21:15:44

Well, here's "the" clip.. Come to your own conclusions. I'll say this.. I think Rag-writer Andrea Smith was "out of place" when she said..

"Would everyone who finds Mr. Whitehouse's camera intimidating or upsetting stand up?"

I mean..is that how Town Meeting is run now? Citizens who rise to address an article (as you so emphatically, and repeatedly assure us you are..and not a writer/representative of a tabloid who "has a reputation" for spreading lies, tearing down people and concocting wild conspiracies that are never borne out) can "incite the crowd" at TM? You were anything but "perfect" in your part in this Andrea "downtheroad" Smith. Stop playing the victim. Maybe if "you guys" could ever admit that you (or the politicians you support) play any part in the "bad" things that happen (or have happened..or will happen) in town..then (maybe, just maybe) we could have the "rose colored" Wareham that "NativeSun" (on WW) hopes to have. Long odds..

TBW
P-SPAN

#2 2010-11-05 22:58:43

I wasn't there on the night in question, but nothing .. as is in NOTHING..that I've heard or read, or seen on TV, dissuades me from thinking that Claire Smith is the best thing that's happened to Wareham since the invention of duct tape !  She's smart; she's strong; she's fair;she does her homework, and  she has the humility to admit and learn from her mistakes.....

We didn't vote for someone with a magic wand that could slay dragons.  We elected a person who is steeped in Wareham history, who has a vision of what Wareham can become, and who has the stamina to take on a marathon effort to restore civility and commonsense to Wareham.

And..Bill W...If you're listening/reading/whatever....Nothing that has happened this week changes the indefinable bond/respect I have for you as the guy who defines the word "unique"....Don't stop being who you are....

At the same time open up your receptors and inhale/ingest the wisdom of Dan O'Connell.

Last edited by Dick Wheeler (2010-11-05 23:02:04)

#3 2010-11-06 00:24:08

You can't tell me that performance - from the beginning to what, the middle? - was anything less than execrable. It was a predictable and avoidable testament to our dysfunction, and intentional or not, who cares?

Dick Wheeler wrote:

Claire Smith is the best thing that's happened to Wareham since the invention of duct tape !  She's smart; she's strong; she's fair;she does her homework, and  she has the humility to admit and learn from her mistakes.....

Sorry, Dick. I have not seen any of that.

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com