#1 2010-10-31 09:16:01

Someone pull the recall papers for Janey and Brenda tomorrow.  According to this June 2009 Jeer, we have Bobo's blessing:

Beard Boy wrote:

Recalls - Here we go again. After failing at the polls year after year after year, the Citizens for a Better Wareham are once again using their hate-blogger mouthpieces to rally support for a recall. Does anybody want to bet who will be listed as potential candidates? These people are shameless. This recall effort is starting before the results of the selectmen investigation is even completed. It’s actually sad that the special interest groups in Wareham are so desperate to control town government they would use anonymous hate bloggers as their attack dogs. But then again, if the past has taught us anything, there is no depth to which these people will not sink.
    I do admit to enjoying the irony of their position. They are complaining (wink, wink) about the cost of the computer audit but apparently don’t care about the cost of a special election. Hey, it’s not their money. Their money is the only money that counts.
    If the computer audit reveals nothing, then they can have their silly recall. But if the investigation reveals what we expect it will, these people are going to look pretty self-serving, and their political capital in Wareham will be gone for good.

Let's just pull up that last paragraph again:

Guy Who Now Looks Like a Dirty Santa Claus wrote:

If the computer audit reveals nothing, then they can have their silly recall. But if the investigation reveals what we expect it will, these people are going to look pretty self-serving, and their political capital in Wareham will be gone for good.

Well, let's see:

1)  The audit did reveal NOTHING so I guess we have Bobo's permission to have a silly recall.

2)  The audit did not reveal what Bobo expected it to, so I guess our political capital stock is pretty damn high now.

3)  Looks like the only self-serving people around here are in a Halifax bathroom office.

Pull out Janey and Brenda's walking papers tomorrow!

#2 2010-10-31 09:48:49

WTF, the two Selectmen and other assholes are on their way out.

Make sure the door doesn't hit you on the ass upon departure.

#3 2010-10-31 09:56:08

Tin Hats, can I give you some advice?  Lose the beards, because your King Bobo looks kind of like a dirty wizard, or a homeless santa:

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com