#1 2010-08-26 15:15:52

Dick Wheeler’s picture will be in every edition of Wareham Week until the end of time ... I will always wonder why Hamatron thinks he can hurt my feelings ... Cara Ann Winslow will break Bob Brady’s record for most selectmen meetings missed in a single year ... I will never trust a gnome ... I will always regret not going to the Onset Carnival on Saturday before the last day was rained out ... Mark Andrews will never pass up a photo opportunity ... I will always feel sorry for people hopelessly stuck in the past ...

Let's see if we can help the Bobo.

Dick Wheeler is out and about in the community quiet a bit, unlike you Bobo who spends your time sitting on the shitter in Halifax.

What makes you think Ham cares about your feelings, and I agree with the above posters I am not convinced he has any.

Mrs. Winslow happens to be quite ill Bobo, example of why people think you are a heartless bastard.

Gnomes are considered to be good luck by many cultures, but since you live on a different planet I guess we would expect you to have a contrary view.

The hot dog cart regrets your decision also, they were counting on you to spend your wife's money and so they could turn a profit.

Mark Andrews is a political hack, photo opps are a sure sign that he is nothing more then a salesman.

Wareham is sorry that you are stuck on us.

#2 2010-08-27 08:04:51

Much like a cockroach, I don't think Bobo has any feelings, though apparently I hurt his poor wittle feelings if he is mentioning his feelings.  Awww poor Bobo's feelings, waaah waaahhh.

Here's something for Bobo's tiny crystal balls - "I will always wonder why someone who has pledged to ignore the blogs whines about a blogger every week in his tiny crystal balls..."

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com