#1 2010-07-31 18:26:58

Ham of Peace here.

There were two meetings Thursday night.  One was the Westfield Study meeting, but also another meeting - a secret meeting of Move Wareham Backward at the Indian Mound Community Center!

There was no announcement!  No invitation to the public!  They claim to want "open and honest government" but then they meet in secret!  They claim they want "Mature and responsible debate" but I guess that means no debate from people who don't tow their political line.

Why weren't citizens with all points of view able to attend this meeting?  Aren't these the same hypocrites that went ballistic over Bob Brady's meeting last summer?

And why do they invite Bobo - why is a "reporter" invited to what appears to be a secret political strategy session?

"Move Wareham Forward?" Ha!  Sorry, but if they're only going to operate in secret, then they'll only Move Wareham Backward.  If they want open and honest debate, then everyone should have been invited.

Last edited by Hamatron5000 (2010-07-31 18:27:44)

#2 2010-07-31 18:45:17

Y,EAH THE HIGH MUCKEY , MUCKS OF STUPIDY WERE THERE AT THE MEETING TO KEEP WAREHAM IN THE TOILET ,BOBO , BRUCE , BRENDA , THE DONAHUES, CARMODY,AND  MICK JONES , THE SLAVINS , YES THEY WERE ALL THERE FREINDS OF JANE THE CRIPT KEEPER, AND BROCTON BRENDA THE FISH WIFE,   AND  EDDIE PACHEFITCH THE PAIN IN THE ASS WERE THERE, ALL THE IDIOTS WHO HAVE TRIED TO SCREW WAREHAM AND KEEP IT IN THE TOILET.   THEY WERE THERE AT MOVE WAREHAM BACK INTO THE TOILET.

Last edited by ihateliz (2010-08-01 09:20:52)

#3 2010-08-01 01:37:24

that's quite the "all-star" lineup..aren't these the same folks who got their collective asses handed to them last April?

#4 2010-08-01 06:57:37

Ham of Peace here.

Let the record show that while they claim they want to "Move Wareham Forward," they didn't even want "Wareham" to attend the meeting. 

Do they have something to hide?  What did they have to talk about that they didn't want Wareham to know about?

Last edited by Hamatron5000 (2010-08-02 13:58:26)

#5 2010-08-01 11:47:44

Knowing no one would care or show up, I'm not surprised they didn't publicize this meeting..after all, who in their right mind wants to spend time with any of these clowns..think about it, an evening with the lovelies (yuk), Curley, Sweet Brucey, and the grotesque Bobo?..think I'll pass...

#6 2010-08-01 18:21:45

Ahh, the plot thickens, I see Move Wareham Backward put out a press release to the Lackey Gazette.  Yup, good old Move Wareham Backward...they're all for open and honest debate...just as long as you're one of the chosen few to get an invite to the unannounced, undisclosed private location of the secret meeting.

#7 2010-08-01 20:36:45

It would be funny if it wasn't so...oh...you know.

#8 2010-08-01 20:59:15

It would be funny, obviously over 4,000 voters mean nothing to these insane people! Let's see if any legitimae media publishes their "press release", I would bet that won't happen. At least the S-T will have some fun with this.

#9 2010-08-01 22:00:20

Go back and listen to "MWF's" claims when they were introduced..My how they've "evolved"

Reality Check.. I had to run to the store about an hour ago..and had to chuckle to myself as I looked toward the area where the newspapers are kept..all the bins were empty, or nearly so..except ONE..guess which one?? You got it..the one, the only...ASSCLOWN Gazette's!! (not very surprising, I know)..irrelevance, or an anchor that drags down whoever, or whatever he supports..either way works for me..

TBW
P-SPAN

#10 2010-08-01 22:19:11

P-SPAN wrote:

Go back and listen to "MWF's" claims when they were introduced..My how they've "evolved"

Figured I'd make it easier..

Ellen Begley "We are not a group."

TBW
P-SPAN

#11 2010-08-01 23:53:01

Well, now they are a registered PAC.
About the dumbest thing they could do, but, what else is new?

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com