#1 2010-07-23 15:05:41

7:00 PM – Room #320 Multi-Service Center, 48 Marion Road, Wareham Massachusetts
1. CALL TO ORDER BY CHAIRMAN
2. ROLL CALL
3. ANNOUNCEMENT
4. CITIZENS PARTICIPATION

5. CONSENT AGENDA
a. Authorization to sign bills and documents, etc.
b. Re-appointment to Open Space Committee
c. Interview/appointment to the Marine Resources Commission.
d. Appointment of Election/Poll Workers.
e. Approval of the board’s special meeting minutes of July 1, 2010.

6. LICENSES & PERMITS
a. Application for a one-day all alcoholic beverages license permit by the Cromesett
Tribe #156, Inc. Improved Order of Redmen, 745 Main Street, Wareham, c/o
Philip Gustafson for their annual Clambake on Sunday, August 1, 2010 from
12:00 Noon to 5:00 p.m. under the provisions of Chapter 138 of MGL.
b. Application for a one-day all alcoholic beverages license permit by Tami
Martenson, c/o Anthony Jeffery from Professional Bar Service for a wedding
anniversary on Saturday, August 14, 2010 from 6:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. under
the provisions of Chapter 138 of MGL.
c. Application for use of Town roads and property by the Wareham Police
Department, c/o Sgt. John Walcek, 2515 Cranberry Highway, Wareham, MA for
the National nights out celebration. The parade will begin at St. Mary’s Church
and ending at Lopes Field on Tuesday, August 3, 2010 from 5:45 p.m. – 9:00
p.m.

7. TOWN ADMINISTRATOR’S REPORT
I. Legislative Updates.
II. Legislative Workshop.
III. Lt. Governor Tim Murray.
IV. Fox 25 Zip Trip.
V. Personnel Update.
VI. Glen Cove and Onset Beach Mobile Home Park Stormwater project.
VII. Leadership Team Financial Management.
VIII. Fiscal Workshop on FY2009 Audit.
IX. Signage for South Wareham Underpass
X. Thursday, August 5, 2010 – Wareham Skin Cancer Screening Day 10:00 a.m.-3:00
p.m. on Onset Beach.

8. TOWN BUSINESS
a. Vote on State Election Warrant.
b. Discussion/Establishment of Town Meeting Dates & Notice of Intent.
c. Discussion of appointments to a board, committee or commission.
d. Any town business.

9. SEWER BUSINESS
a. Discussion of Sewer Betterment options.
b. Any sewer business.

10. LIAISON REPORTS
11. CHAIRMAN’S REPORT
12. ADJOURNMENT
13. SIGNING OF DOCUMENTS APPROVED BY THE BOARD

TBW
P-SPAN

Last edited by P-SPAN (2010-07-23 18:48:39)

#2 2010-07-28 18:12:02

Technical Difficulties..I'll see what I can do..

TBW
P-SPAN

Last edited by P-SPAN (2010-07-28 18:20:42)

#3 2010-07-29 18:25:07

Apologies to anyone wanting/waiting to view the video from Tuesday's meeting. I'm having "troubles" with the audio..it plays fine on my computer..until I upload it, then the audio breaks up so bad it's not really "watchable"..tried a couple of things, but no luck, and I'm at a loss at this point. Like I wrote in my last post..I'll (continue) to see what I can do.

TBW
P-SPAN

#4 2010-07-29 18:46:38

P-Span:
Can you clarify one thing from the audio as I missed todays re-run of the meeting, being on third shift baby duty is really screwing up my days! Rag man says that Winslow said he dispagraged the MM Department. Most people I have spoken with said she said "no one has the right to disparage or diminish any honor I or any other member of the Board wishes to bestow...". There is a big difference between disparaging the honor and disparaging the department. By his "publishers note" it seems she may have tried to clarify that for him but I am curious as to her exact words since I missed her tantrum.

Does anyone know if the MM will in fact receive their honor. I hope rag man hasn't ruined that for them. If he has we should get together a petition to remove the towns legal advertising. I did speak to the SOS Office about that issue and the person said that the paper has to be a town paper. I don't know if that means coverage of the town or a local paper published in the town. The employee declined to interpret that for me.

I did call an old friend from my former employer who told me that in the town where I used to work they use the local paper published in the town. I may call some other towns to find out what they do.

Thanks P, you the man!

#5 2010-07-29 19:32:02

iliveinazoo wrote:

Can you clarify one thing from the audio..

..Rag man says that Winslow said he dispagraged the MM Department. Most people I have spoken with said she said "no one has the right to disparage or diminish any honor I or any other member of the Board wishes to bestow...". There is a big difference between disparaging the honor and disparaging the department.

"..No one has a right to disparage or diminish an honor that I or any other board member wants to bestow on them."

were Selectwoman Winslow's words..

TBW
P-SPAN

#6 2010-07-29 19:39:01

Thanks P. Slager you are a big huge fucking liar.

#7 2010-08-06 22:34:14

Back in Biz...hope to have the rest up by tomorrow.

7/27/10

TBW
P-SPAN

Last edited by P-SPAN (2010-08-07 02:22:41)

#9 2010-08-07 08:31:43

As you can all see at the end of this video, the fat ugly pig waddles his way up to the desk and starts waving his finger around in Winslow's face in a very angry looking manner.  This clown has such a huge ego and just can't stand it if anyone says anything about him.  He wants to attack people all day long, but then if someone gets fed up and stands up for herself, he goes apeshit.  He thinks he's  the only one with a right to say anything and it drives him nuts when people just don't take it.

I wish I knew how a complete and total loser with no accomplishments in his life whatsoever to boast of developed such a massive ego.

#10 2010-08-07 08:33:52

The funny part is that either Janey, Brenda, or the TA ran to whine to Bobo about a cake, but none of them told him about the DOR report that exposes the stupidity of the previous BOS.  Bobo's just a good little tool that's on a need to know basis from his bosses.

#11 2010-08-07 08:40:58

God, the downside of this video is you have to hear the fat pantload speak...why does a clown from Halifax feels he has the right to interfere in a Wareham meeting?

#12 2010-08-07 08:42:48

In 1977 or so if the troll waved is fat little fingers or fist at one of our Selectman, he would have had his ass kicked. Even Claire McWilliams could have kicked his ass.
Writing checks with a mouth that the ass can't cash.
I'll put up the first $500.00 for P-Span to knock him out!

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com