#1 2010-02-04 09:20:10

If we have only 10 readers, why is Francis spending so much time trying to discredit what's in the Observer. If we have only 10 readers, why would he care?

I really hate to burst your bubble little man, but it is amusement. I don't have to discredit you. Each time you open your mouth or hit a letter on your keyboard, you discredit  yourself :)

Case and point:

In a recent article you wrote,

We found it interesting that his group claims it paid nearly three months in advance. Very few newspapers ask for up-front payment for advertising

Now, in the print edition of Little Bobby's tabloid:

From now until the first day of Spring we will reduced (sic) our retail advertising rates for many of the sizes available. All we ask is for is(sic) prepayment (offer not available to any client currently in arrears with Observer Media).

Let's ignore the obvious errors in spelling and other violations of good composition and ask a simple question. Why is it okay to ask for pre-payment when you rant about another paper getting up-front payment? I know, it's okay when you do it, but if anyone else does it, it's a conspiracy and just not right!

It also makes you wonder why his advertisers are in arrears with the Observer? Could it be payback for a certain little man being in arrears with rent on his former office?

Just for the record, Joyce (Ms Lilly), Ellen (4dognite), and the rest of the TFHC/MWF, many of us are looking forward to candidate night too! The big difference is people are very upset with the leadership of this town. We don't have to convince anyone that the hate bloggers, CBW, TakeBackWareham, whatever alphabet soup you come up with, are destroying the town. Why? Because we aren't in charge of the town! Those that are, and you have voiced your support of them, are the ones who are destroying the town. No amount of misdirection or fantasy corruption tales are going to change that simple fact! Can you say legal fees (and settlement pay-outs), open meeting violations, and some of the best sound clips you EVER heard from our elected leaders?

Just a little tease: If you had "sources", you would be writing your exit article now :)

Time to repeat this: I don't have to discredit you. Each time you open your mouth or hit a letter on your keyboard, you discredit  yourself :)

I wanted to give a special shout-out to Angel Joe (Betty).  Sometimes it's what you don't know about a person that causes the most trouble. As an example, if you make enough phone calls to a federal organization, they actually investigate the caller :)

Last edited by Larry McDonald (2010-02-04 09:58:31)

#2 2010-02-04 10:02:59

GREAT JOB LARRY, UMMMM BOBO YOU SHOULD NOT BE CRITICIZING ANY PAPER ON HOW THEY DO BUSINESS. YOUR WRITING YOUR PAPER FROM YOUR BATHROOM BECAUSE YOU COULDNT AFFORD AN OFFICE. YOUR BEING SUED FOR 5600 DOLLARS IN BACK RENT. YOU OWE YOUR PRINTER MONIES. THE SAME THING COULD BE SAID ABOUT YOU. YOU ALWAYS SAY THERE ARE ONLY ABOUT 10 HATEBLOGGERS WITH MULTIPLE SCREEN NAME. SO WHY WOULD YOU WRITE FRONT PAGE STORIES WEEK AFTER WEEK ABOUT THIS SITE?

#3 2010-02-04 13:00:06

this is what our town moderator is posting on FB....

John Donahue OK now, everyone come on up here and drink the Kool Aid.
Yesterday at 6:14pm....

scary!!!!

Last edited by LIZdaGNOME (2010-02-04 13:00:31)

#4 2010-02-04 13:18:40

I know he thinks the entire Facebook thing is a joke. Just a big laugh for our soon to be former Town Moderator. What he doesn't know is that a parent of a WHS student informed me that after discussing the Facebook issue with their teenager, they had serious concerns. It seems the teenager was sent a friend request from Wareham Observer and when informed it was actually Robert Slager, the teenager said is creepy that an old man was asking a teenager to be a friend. When the parent looked at the Facebook profile, they discovered that several of their child's friends were also on the list.

If John Donahue thinks this is a joke, perhaps he will get the opportunity to show his amusement to the parents who aren't as amused as he is.

#5 2010-02-04 15:31:06

GWB

I talked to my  sister today and she told me the same thing. She got one herself. Knows about the Wareham Observer and what he stands for and chose to ignore the request. She told my Mom about it and she was shocked and pretty darn mad. She said she intends on speaking to School administration about it. I am Glad my kids are to small to have a Facebook account. I hope more parents speak with the School about it. This is not even close to being something that should be considered acceptable.

#6 2010-02-04 16:40:55

By: robertslager on 1/29/10
Maybe she can fool hate bloggers, but the other 99 percent of Wareham residents are on to her now.

Well, the so-called hatebloggers on this site know I would never "fool" them, but really. Does he think 99% of Wareham residents are on to me?? How?? Only the few TFHC members read his hate blog. The above quote appeared in his own hate blog by the way, called "Blog Wild." (Good thing they aren't "hateful" hypocrites! Sarcasm alert!)

If 99% of all Wareham residents know about me and are not fooled by me, why did I just see two huge stacks of unpurchased tabloids at Shaw's?? They were last week's, and his new edition gets delivered tomorrow. How would 99% of the citizens of Wareham even know about me since the only place lies have been spewed about me are in the tabloid and on his hateblogging site??? If no one is reading the rag, it is impossible that 99% of Wareham residents think I am trying to fool them and subsequently, are "on" to me.

Can't type/proof read, can't do math. Can't sell the tabloid, can't give it away. Can't get advertisers that pay their bills apparently. From my perusal, looks like he can't get advertisers period. When you start putting half page ads in twice in the same edition, something doesn't smell right. I also know a company that had an ad that was run for weeks after the ad period ended. The company finally asked him to stop running the ad!!!

His numbers never add up--99%?@#?!!! 3 million dollars??@#!?!!. I'm sure the Inspector General's investigators can do basic math. Let's hope they press charges for pathological lying by a certain tabloid writer. The truth will be forthcoming.

#7 2010-02-05 10:11:57

I probably shouldn't read the comments of the TFHC. It reminds of something my mother used to say:
If brains were gas, that bunch wouldn't have enough gas to push a piss ant's mini-bike around the inside of a cheerio.

#8 2010-02-05 10:21:15

GWB

Mr. Slager has always used this Hate monniker for those who post here and after all this time I'll have to agree somewhat I do have a little bit of hate.

I HATE WHAT THIS CURRENT BOARD OF SELECTMEN HAS DONE TO MY HOME TOWN AND I AM DEMANDING CHANGE!!!!!!!!!

VOTE APRIL 6th Your vote counts now more than ever. The future of Wareham depends on you and the decision that you make at the polls.

#9 2010-02-05 13:20:57

Larry... you mother is a very wise woman!

#10 2010-02-05 18:52:31

If you want to know how much a Little Bobby article on how he was just trying to do the right thing and it was NEVER a Wareham Observer page, then read this!

John Donahue Anyone interested in becoming a Fan of the Wareham Observer can join at: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref … 0711579213

It appears that John Donahue has it wrong! This is not a "fan" but a "friend". Little Bobby said his facebook profile has nothing to do with the Wareham Observer, but I guess he forgot to tell the town moderator to keep it quiet!

#11 2010-02-05 19:31:06

These guys have to get their stories straight. If only they could call for an illegal executive session..that's what the rest of 'em do.

TAKEBACKWAREHAM
VOTE4CHANGE
April 6, 2010
P-SPAN

#12 2010-02-05 22:06:24

Now Facebook has MORE information as do other Facebook members. Good going soon to be former Town Moderator! This must be what Little Bobby thought was "good for the town".

#13 2010-02-05 22:12:10

This part went over real well too!

The Facebook page has nothing to do with either the Wareham Observer newspaper or web site. I haven't posted news stories or commentary there.

The first part is a lie. Remember "now on Facebook"? The second part is a lie, there is content from the website posted on the page. And now we have the Town Moderator advertising for the Wareham Observer Facebook profile (not page) asking people to become a fan (he means friend). Heck of a campaign strategy??? Lie, lie, and then lead people to the lie....

One scheming lie deserves the truth .....and now you have the truth!

#14 2010-02-05 22:21:28

Larry McDonald wrote:

If you want to know how much a Little Bobby article on how he was just trying to do the right thing and it was NEVER a Wareham Observer page, then read this!

John Donahue Anyone interested in becoming a Fan of the Wareham Observer can join at: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref … 0711579213

It appears that John Donahue has it wrong! This is not a "fan" but a "friend". Little Bobby said his facebook profile has nothing to do with the Wareham Observer, but I guess he forgot to tell the town moderator to keep it quiet!

LIAR LIAR!!!!!  our moderator promotes it and it still has "Wareham Observer" in the name!!

LIAR LIAR LIAR!!!

#15 2010-02-05 23:02:31

What is the difference between a business account and a personal account?

Business accounts are designed for individuals who only want to use the site to administer Pages and their ad campaigns. For this reason, business accounts do not have the same functionality as personal accounts. Business accounts have limited access to information on the site. An individual with a business account can view all the Pages and Social Ads that they have created, however they will not be able to view the profiles of users on the site or other content on the site that does not live on the Pages they administer. In addition, business accounts cannot be found in search and cannot send or receive friend requests.

Facebook Help Center: Business Accounts

P-SPAN
TAKEBACKWAREHAM
April 6, 2010

#16 2010-02-05 23:36:09

Hence the fans versus the friends thing. At this point, Little Bobby has access to everyone's information on their profile(if they have their privacy set to friends only). If you have your settings to friends of friends, he will access to your content if one of your friends is a friend of his profile.

One of the other rules is that a business page must be set to "everyone", so that everyone can see the content. Not so with a individual profile.

You have to love how some people cannot follow the rules. It must be something you learn from watching the elected officials of this town. 14 open meeting violations=violation of Facebook rules. In other words, "it's not illegal if you don't get caught".

Any wonder we need more responsible leaders in this town? Just ask John Donahue, he says, "come on! drink the kool aid"

April 6, come and send a message!

#17 2010-02-06 09:32:13

Before I'm off to get many things done (thursday is coming), I just wanted to share a few laughs:

Lenny, sometimes you guys are too easy :) No gambling going on here..it was just a set up to show a certain agency how Little Bobby and the rest of the rascals respond. Good job by the way :)

By: robertslager on 2/5/10
These people are unbelievable, Telsa. The don't have a clue what the IG knows. It boggles my mind that they think people are actually taking them serious. I mean, really, Francis actually wants people to believe he has some inside information on the IG's investigation? These guys are former federal agents

Okay, now this brought tears to my eyes. Think about folks! Little Bobby wants us to believe he has an inside sources? Isn't that what he saying in his articles? Just a question for Angel Joe (Betty), what's my security clearance? If you guessed  Q, you would be wrong :)

Last edited by Larry McDonald (2010-02-06 09:33:35)

#18 2010-02-06 09:43:05

Little Bobby butchered Mark Twain....a moment of silence please

You would think a self proclaimed journalist would do a better job with such a beautiful quote.

#19 2010-02-06 16:43:04

On a side note..I saw this commercial and thought Steve might be able to use this idea on the next clothing drive.. : )

TAKEBACKWAREHAM
VOTE4CHANGE
April 6, 2010
P-SPAN

Last edited by P-SPAN (2010-02-06 16:49:46)

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com