#1 2009-12-22 22:08:13

GWB

Checked the local access tv channel tonight and saw no selectmens meeting. So I went out to do some last minuite Christmas errands. I was driving by the Multi service center and low n behold there were cars in the lot and the lights were on in the selectmans meeting room. So that made me curious. Was there a meeting tonight or not.

#2 2009-12-23 16:43:21

GWB

I ask again. Does anyone know why some of the Selectmens vehicles were at the multi service center last night. With the lights on in the Selectmens meeting room. Yet another clandestine illegal meeting perhaps? If it was a workshop session then I thought they had apologized for that and claimed that they would televise those meetings from now on. Any info that one may have on this would be appreciated. Thank you. I'm thinking that since Mr. Slager hasn't posted any stories about it today that mabey it was just coinsodence but I am still unsure.

#3 2009-12-24 08:32:55

GWB at the last selectman's meeting they said they would not be meeting again until the first week of Jan. That's all I know. The selectman won't tell you what is going on maybe you could email the new TA and ask him. Maybe they had an emergency snow meeting.

#4 2009-12-24 08:46:37

GWB

Thank you for reminding me of that. I forgot that was mentioned at the end of the last meeting.

#5 2009-12-28 17:09:21

GWB

Repost from another thread:

Ok so now let me get this straight. I asked the question last week. Did or did not the Selectmen meet  on Tuesday. I asked this question because there was no meeting posted anywhere yet when I drove by the  Multi- service center there were selectmen vehicles in the lot and the lights were on in the meeting room. No one was sure. Now this info comes to light which implies that the Selctmen did indeed hold yet another illegal executive session. I try to be clean on here but I am sorry. This is pure unadulterated bullshit. This BOS is simply taunting the DA's office now. It has gone beyond any level of sanity. I doubt that they will but I hope the DA finnally wakes up and throws the book at the jokers. Inexcusable,but not at all surprising.

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com