#1 2009-06-20 21:23:49

In Andrea's rather long farewell letter, all she says about her boss is: I will remember Robert Slager and the power of his belief.

Talk about damning her boss with faint praise. What exactly will she remember about ragboy, and what did she learn the hard way about the power of his belief?

Does anyone know the real story?

So, it's just ragboy and Holly Hoohoo his proof reader---or did she jump ship too?

#2 2009-06-20 21:56:54

I heard holly is knocking on doors in wareham trying to find the bloggers

#3 2009-06-20 22:07:38

Is he still going to do that damn "WE here at the ragserver" thing?

#4 2009-06-20 22:17:14

IHATESLAGER wrote:

I heard holly is knocking on doors in wareham trying to find the bloggers

You took the words right out of my mouth.  If you see a big mouth blonde juggernut, HIDE!

#5 2009-06-20 22:17:15

Hamatron5000 wrote:

Is he still going to do that damn "WE here at the ragserver" thing?

Tune in next time and see!

#6 2009-06-21 00:57:53

Well, after years of being Slager's lapdog, it would appear that Andrea Smith has finally has seen the light. Not that it excuses her blind willingness to work for an obvious nut-job for so long and having put her own -- albeit questionable -- reputation on the line by defending him again and again. She also fed into his mania and started thinking of herself as something of a crusading journalist ... which is hilarious when you think about covering a town like Mattapoisett, for goodness' sake! I lost what little respect I had for her when she angrily hung up on one of the nicest people working in the Rochester Town Hall after she was questioned about something she wrote. Boo-hoo! She should have taken her lumps like a real journalist ... oh, that's right, SHE'S NOT ONE, is she? Neither is her certifiable pig of a former boss, for that matter! And now she's just unemployed. Best of luck finding another journalism job with The Slobserver and Bob Slager listed on her resume!

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com