#1 2009-04-01 00:00:03

I've professionally photographed public meetings since 1972 but it wasn't until I moved back here eight years ago that it ever became an issue. It's true that most of those were years of manual typewriters, absent photoshop's amusements.

I take great pains to remain unobtrusive about it and most of the more interesting and/or unflattering images I've never posted or published anywhere.

The world's changing in a hurry, though, and I'm rethinking all of this.

Your thoughts on the subject would definitely help.

#2 2009-04-01 04:35:15

https://warehamwater.cruelery.com/img/Eckstrom.2009-03-31-Tue-9-09-05-pm.jpghttps://warehamwater.cruelery.com/img/Sauvegeau.2009-03-31-Tue-9-09-19-pm.jpghttps://warehamwater.cruelery.com/img/Sanguinet.2009-03-31-Tue-9-09-27-pm.jpg

Auto-edited on 2020-08-11 to update URLs

#3 2009-04-01 05:56:45

1. Brockton bitch
2. Fat boy
3. Spineless weasel

#4 2009-04-01 06:37:39

1.   brcton dumb ass.    2.    lieing weasel     3.    fire his ass

#5 2009-04-01 07:10:12

1. where's the Baileys for this coffee
2. where's Slager for my bj
3. where's the rest of my beard??

#6 2009-04-01 08:18:42

Wow, look at Bruce...those beady eyes, those buck teeth, those chubby cheeks...it's like our town is run by an Evil Chipmunk.

I hereby propose that Bruce's new nickname is Evil Chipmunk.  (Though the usual " that lousy plus first swear word that comes to your mind" works too.)

The selectmen only allow Sanguinett to have half a beard.  They said he can fill in some requisition forms for the other beard half, but Bruce will need 6 months to review said proposal.  That's a rough estimate and it could take more time though, as Bruce is still reviewing his, "Please sir, can I go to the bathroom?" proposal.

(That's more of a joke on the BOS' micromanagement than on Sanguinett)

Last edited by Hamatron5000 (2009-04-01 08:28:58)

#7 2009-04-01 11:13:46

One delightfully demented town employee insists Mr Sanguinet is a dead wringer for One-Bullet Barney.

https://warehamwater.cruelery.com/sidepic/barney-fife.png

Personally, I don't see it but then, this is the same individual who suggested most of the images appearing on this site's front page.

Auto-edited on 2020-08-11 to update URLs

#8 2009-04-01 13:27:47

1.  I think Brenda forgot the rules about horizontal stripes.
2.  I think Bruce has more chins than a chinese phone book.
3.  I hope I never have a comb over like Bruce's.

#9 2009-04-01 13:34:26

I missed Brenda's pic...
Evil lurks behind that smile...What's the 'D' for? Detestable?
Is that S's hand under the table?  Must have studeied at the Hartman school of finnace!

Last edited by waterview (2009-04-01 13:41:45)

#10 2009-04-01 13:39:44

I found B's pic. What a pathetic site.  She could use a face lift, brain lift and a b..b lift.

#11 2009-04-01 14:01:57

brend looks like she has a hangover, 2 he looks like  he just ate a bib mack and could stan to go on a jenney craig diet   , 3 i am bruces personal lackey.

#12 2009-04-01 15:19:10

1  Damnit !!!  this doesn't have baileys in it, who got the coffees mixed up
2 wow im smiling for the first time ever, i must have gotten brenda's coffee
3  shouldn't have had that water  i gotta pee.......... should i ask?

Last edited by sorry not rich (2009-04-01 15:21:37)

#13 2009-04-01 17:47:27

waterview wrote:

I found B's pic. What a pathetic site.  She could use a face lift, brain lift and a b..b lift.

that face could make a freight train take a dirt road

Last edited by oneeardog (2009-04-01 17:47:53)

#14 2009-04-01 18:58:59

1  brenda the whore          2    bruce    slagers bitch                        3 sanquist bruces dickie licker

#15 2009-04-02 22:48:08

once again, I say, get a life.  several people asked me to expand.  all I have to say is this summer resident whose parents are locals, and who pays taxes (and lots of them, for 35 years) takes few services in return.  I maintain the road my house sits on, don't use the schools or courts, and have called the cops once since I've summered in wareham.   

Your hatred is childish, unproductive, and your kids and grandkids are learning how to hate from you.  If all of you voluteered the time you spend on this forum and elsewhere online, imagine what you could do.  But, I guess it's easier to sit at your computer and spit, than to really try to change things.

#16 2009-04-02 22:59:51

I don't think this forum would exist if the ragman didn't turn the inappropriateness of the BOS into something admirable and also if the ragman didn't repeatedly distort the truth in the rag.  I would be willing to bet that every person who has ever read the rag can relate to at least one story that was printed in the rag that was not the truth or was a distortion of the truth. 

Why did people want you to expand?  Why couldn't they expand themselves?  Why are they reading this if they think it's meaningless?

#17 2009-04-02 23:20:32

Yep, I would say that the Ragman brought this site to life.  It wouldn't be here if it weren't for his version of the truth.  Isn't that right Bob?  Your version of the truth sells papers, right?

Seagull, I assume that you think we are hate-filled, lie-spreaders based on what you've read in the Rag or what people who believe the Rag have told you.  Research the claims here and you will see who's lying.

I will concede to you that some of the language here is "peppery," but I think it's probably because Slager was so cruel and mean to them or someone close to them.  Or they are just so passionate about exposing his lies.

Who are you to claim we aren't upstanding citizens who volunteer our time in other ways, shapes, or forms?

Our offspring will hopefully learn that power-hungry, vendetta-driven liars can be stopped.  It just takes time, patients, and exposure to the truth.

#18 2009-04-03 06:18:01

SEAGULL WHEN YOU ARE THE VICTIM OF RAGMANS LIES, WHEN YOU ARE THE VICTIM OF HAVING YOUR LIFES WORK DESTROYED TO SELL NEWSPAPERS, WHEN YOUR FAMILY HAS SUFFERED FROM THE LIES, HATE FROM THE RAGMAN TO SELL NEWSPAPERS AND YOUR REPUTATION THAT YOU HAVE WORKED SO HARD TO GET ALL DESTROYED TO SELL NEWSPAPERS THEN YOU COME TO ME AND SEE WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY THEN. THIS MAN IS A DISGRACE AND OUTRIGHT LIES TO SELL NEWSPAPERS. I HOPE YOU DONT EVER BECOME A VICTIM OF RAGMAN.

#19 2009-04-03 07:18:19

seegul go to mcdonalds maybe a truck will run over a seegull.

#20 2009-04-03 08:34:33

seagull how dare you presume you know who we are and what we are all about.  you have no problem making sweeping generalizations , without backing them up with fact.  all the stories here are backed up by varifyable fact.  if you get some facts that contradict the ones posted here i welcome them and would love to hear them.  PUT UP OR SHUT UP ! YOU DONT GET TO DICTATE MY FREE SPEECH

#21 2009-04-03 14:03:27

seegul how about some coments about the observer, are they biased or do they print the truth. have you ben to mcdonalds yet?

#22 2009-04-04 22:02:52

The observer is by all means biased.  That's what is so interesting to me.  You all hate this one guy with one little paper.  So I question whether your objections to the content of that paper are not founded in something So even though he/it is biased, there is an element of truth because of the protests on this board (like Shakespeare). .  I don't claim that any of you are not upstanding citizens who are contributing to the community.  But I do think that you are offsetting whatever positives you contribute by the hatred you anonymously (or not so) post here. 

And as for facts, the only facts I have are the increasing property taxes I pay, the declining health of the town's ponds because of nitrogen and related algae, and the unbelievable crime and poverty rate in Onset when there could be a "Woods Hole" atmosphere there.  That's just a few of this summer resident's hot buttons, that I would also be happy to volunteer my time to work on, year round. 

But there is no VISION on this board who claims to support a better Wareham.  Just try to start a meaningful dialogue and you will get killed by naysayers.  I don't have a vote.  So you all should be putting forth candidates with vision, not just the goal to defeat some other person who happens to also have positive intent. 

And just one more thing - I live in a small town, with small-town politics too.  And my town is proposing a zero % increase in the town budget because all of the town unions agreed to wage and benefits freezes.  In addition, my town is collaborating with other nearby towns on capital expenditures, like big trucks, police cars, and fire engines (not that simplistic, but hope you get the point).  And next year the garbage pickup budget will be shared by the next town over.  It's called REGIONALIZATION and I have not heard that term when applied to Wareham. 

So I guess the reason I am posting here is because I love Wareham, and I think there is so much potential, but the politics are strangling that potential.

#23 2009-04-04 22:12:31

Oh, and as for McDonalds, that is insulting.  That chemical crap is not food.  Once or twice per summer I savor fish-n-chips at The Narrows.  My screen name is based on the term used for my grandparents, who summered in Cedarville and wintered in Fla.

#24 2009-04-05 00:47:33

seagull wrote:

Oh, and as for McDonalds, that is insulting.

I'm with you there. I got my Narrows fix early this year because we had such a gawdawful long winter. Usually I hold out until July. You could find simple, well prepared food here once upon a time, before franchises ran the mom & pops out of business. Same is true everywhere, though.

I also agree Wareham's 'loyal opposition' lacks imagination. Why copy Plymouth's "Citizens For a Better" refuseniks, unless they're both somehow affiliated and they neglected to tell us.

Wareham has seen a generation of public servants who've placed their own self interest first and the town a distant second. Slager and his employers aren't to blame for exploiting that. We are. We have to demand better.

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com