#1 2009-02-13 15:09:56

Slager on 2009-02-12 wrote:

Jeers
    Oneeardog – We knew if we waited long enough the most reprehensible hate blogger of them all would accidentally disclose his true identity. That’s why alcohol and hatred don’t mix. In the future he probably shouldn’t make up stories about someone’s wife, especially when he will never be half the woman she is. Well, maybe half.

Oh Bobby's Head is clearly a danger to himself and others, and only days away from his ride in the cookie truck.

Let's make sure, though, ok?

Oneeadog is a tough act to follow but we're hardly short on talent. Besides, I was greeted this morning with 15 new site registrations, so let's make it a contest!

IHATESLAGER and ihateliz - who Slager assures me are brothers - both made commendable Honorable Mentions this week.

My only question is, what should we offer weekly First Prize winners?

Last edited by billw (2009-02-13 16:10:48)

#2 2009-02-13 20:02:40

Ragman exclaimed,  "he will never be half the woman she is".  I didn't know she was only 1/2 woman.  Is it the bottom or the top half that is woman?  Is that why she wears paperbags to cover up?  Is she a hermaphrodite?  Why would ragman tell everyone this?  RAGMAN keep your personal life home behind locked doors...jeeze we don't need to know this...

#3 2009-02-13 20:36:25

I just got on and bob already thinks he knows who I am? wrong slager , try again

#4 2009-02-14 14:36:40

now that slager has figured out my identity i find it hard to post now.  people are making threats against me and my family 24 hrs a day.  i dont know what to do except stop posting.  the last thing i need is an irate zealot or store clerk bashing my head in with a tire iron.   i guess bob won and you really cant fight city hall. 

ill miss you all and im sorry but im afraid for my life and the lives of my grandchildren these people will stop at nothing.   inspector" bob" jarvert will stop at nothing to destroy us

maybe we should just accept their reign of tyranny and be happy for the crumbs they leave us

#5 2009-02-14 17:39:02

oneeardog wrote:

now that slager has figured out my identity i find it hard to post now.  people are making threats against me and my family 24 hrs a day.

I can live with the grief I inflict on myself but I will not stand for this shit. Hang on, oneear.

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com