#1 2009-02-10 15:13:30

After three years of dishing out the most hateful libels, Bobby Slager's scared and crying a river, beside himself with grief that peasants like us might have the stones to stand up and object to lying, thieving scumbags like him.

I have this town in my bones and in my soul but I'm rarely as proud of Wareham as I am today.

Don't go away mad, Bob. Just go away.

https://warehamwater.cruelery.com/img/billw.2007-07-24.jpg

Bill Whitehouse

[edit: yeah, edited for language.]

Auto-edited on 2020-08-11 to update URLs

Last edited by billw (2009-02-10 21:23:02)

#2 2009-02-10 22:00:02

Well said Bill!

#3 2009-02-11 10:56:00

see ya bob  YOU, aren't welcome anymore but your wife is always welcome. 
stinks ha bob you are 99% sure that i am a stranger and full of shit but that one % is driving you nuts.   we are all animal beings bob.   you couldnt blame her if she did bob.    seriously if you keep putting the same dull dry dog food in front of her what do you think she will do when she is offered steak.    you think some silly promise to a man ten years ago should stop her from being happy.  come on bob you took contract law.  you arent the same man she married so why keep her promise.  not to mention you probably promised to support or provide in some way.  see bob null and void.................

i tried to warn you in october bob. remember  i said  that we were not stupid bob.   Bob  your egomania just would not let it in.    plus you had loudmouth in your ear probably telling you he got a passing grade in libel law and you figured that if bruce can act like a total asshole all the time so can i.  like a junkie on power crack acting without impunity or any thought of the consequences.

is this the life you envisioned so long ago when redford and hoffman were inspiring you.  (i know you didnt read the book ).    is this what you wanted for your children god bless your wife i am even tempted to take out some of the aforementioned shit because that woman is a saint.  keeping you around like a broken down old dog just because the kids dont know any better and love you.

dont do it bob dont go straight for the medicine cabinet bob PROZAK will not help your conscience.

you can only point so often before people point back   bob

Jim Jones snookered hundreds of people bob.  this bos snookered one bob yeah it was you.  they used you and now that no one reads your trash they threw you away.   dont blame the people bob the national enquirer is the most untruthful paper in the world and they have the largest single weekly distribution.

so i guess the lies arent the problem
there is plenty of news in this town to be had i just havent seen you anywhere near it
i guess  you are just a shitty writer and editor then.

oh and the website thing bob i am probably half your hits as i toggle back and forth for hours since you mentioned it like 7 weeks ago.   doesnt that suck bob.   cant even trust the hate bloggers anymore .  could we all be right ?   come on bob ask her tonight point blank DOES SHE STILL LOVE YOU?

the truth hurts but knowledge is power right bob. 

oh yeah my mistake lies backed up by barrels of ink  is power.

sleep well bob whatever you do dont lay there thinking about what she may be thinking about .  next thing you know bob you will be checking her email account looking through her purse  it just gets ugly bob. 

you want my advice bob?   just let her do her thing and be happy that she supports you.

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com