#1 2008-12-02 20:04:36

Yeah Slager Im Sure Mr Thompson Does Read Your Paper (see Slager's Newest Article On His Website) Im Sure He Didnt Print His Address Or Phone Number Because You Would Print It In The Paper Or Try To Sue Him. It Is Mr Thompson's Right To Send Out A Letter If He Chooses. It Is His Right Not Patronize A Business And Let Them Know Why. Mr Thompson Has The Right To His Free Speech. I Said It Again Slager You Are Not The Only One That Has Free Speech. Stand Together People And Express Your Opinions And Dont Letter Slager Intimidate You. You Have The Right!!!

#2 2008-12-02 21:53:37

"IHATESLAGER," please read the post I made, there are threats against the safety of people who talk about the boycott.  I just hope you will all be careful...it may be best to give up on the boycott altogether...I know you folks want to make your voices heard, but dont you all know by now that if you make your voice heard against that paper will lead to something horrible happening to you?  Please give up the boycott, for your own safety, I think these people really mean their threats!!!

#3 2008-12-02 23:20:36

RetiredButNOTTired wrote:

I think these people really mean their threats!!!

The sad part is, Retired, I think they mean them too.  I've lived in this town my whole life and even raised a family here and it always seemed like a safe place...I never thought I'd see the day where people get threatened to have their "faces bashed in repeatedly" just over writing a stupid little letter that is critical of a newspaper.

#4 2008-12-03 15:57:11

Just my take on it...

If your boycotting the store, then you're not in any danger of getting you face smashed in. 

Either way, pathetic, idiotic, and a low-life thing to say.

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com