#1 2008-11-29 12:36:27

Crying shame they don't bestow annual awards to those communities with the dumbest motorists in creation because we'd surely take top honors.

Anyway, way to go Chuck!

#2 2008-11-29 13:41:19

Quite impressive that the department pulled that one off with Bruce on the road.

#3 2008-11-29 17:29:38

That week or so when he was on foot due to the Repo'd car must have put Wareham over the top to win.

#4 2008-11-29 18:36:21

just the opposite  of congratulations.  im sure once again that the spin will be that we can cut the police budget another 22% for these two years.  must be too many cops if we can ignore crime and write selectman tickets right bruce.   come on bob you f#4% hack answer me.  how come this didnt make your paper isnt it news.  whats news bob.   if it doesnt make bruce look good or good people look bad it must not be newsworthy.

chief must be doing a terrible job right bob.  same arrests as brockton , twice as many calls as plymouth and now traffic awards with less than 1/3 the personnel and 1/4 the budget.  right bob ever report on that.  no f-in way because then people may feel good about their community. we cant have that bob right because that doesnt sell papers.

OH IM SORRY HAVE YOU EVER FIGURED OUT WHAT SELLS PAPERS. 
MAYBE NEW SLOGANS FOR YOUR PAPER OLDIES BUT GOODIES

YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR
NO SUCH THING AS A FREE RIDE

YOUR CRY FEST A FEW WEEKS AGO SHOULD HAVE READ MY WIFE WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND MY OBSESSION WITH (   DESTROYING   ) WAREHAM BECAUSE YOU HAVE DONE NOTHING POSITIVE.

COME ON BOB TELL ME IM WRONG THIS WEB SITE WILL LET YOU POST WE DONT STIFLE FREE SPEECH AS YOU CLAIM EVERY WAKING WHINING MOMENT OF YOUR PATHETIC UNEMPLOYED UNINTELLIGIBLE LIFE. 

BOB YOU ARE VICTIMIZING THE PEOPLE OF THIS TOWN WITH YOUR SPREAD OF HATERED AND FEAR. MPG SAW IT , HALIFAX SAW IT , MARION SAW IT ,

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com