#1 2008-11-25 08:03:22

Howdy Blogsters,

The party planning committee is forming for the Goodbye to the Rag celebration, "ARRIVEDERCI RAGSTRAVAGANZA."

It will be an event full of fun and frivolity as we bid adieu to the world's slimiest Rag.

The festivities will begin with parade from Main Street Wareham, all the way to Foxboro, MA.  The Governor will block off the highways for us to march.  The parade will include floats and large Macy's like balloons of the Ragman's likeness that we can all flip middle fingers to.

"You suck, Ragman!" will be the theme of the event.

Take your seat at Gilette Stadium and watch the aerial stunt show as the Blue Angels take to the skies and skywrite, "You suck, Ragman" in the air.

Meanwhile a lazer light show and a fireworks show will also spell out "You suck, Ragman."

It will indeed be a beautiful sight as a chorus of celebrities including Paul McCartney, Beyonce, the Dixie Chicks, Jessica Simpson, Madonna, Snoop Doggy Dogg, with assistance by the Boston Pops Orchestra, will give the premier performance of the new song, "You suck, Ragman!" 

Bono from U2 has also agreed to jump out of a helicopter and parachute to the main stage where he will sing a variation of his hit song, "It's a beautiful day, You suck, Ragman, so go away!"

One admission bracelet is all you need to attend all the events.  The cost is $20.  We will donate $10 of the admission to pay for the event, and we'll donate the other $10 to the Rag.  (Don't worry, we'll come out later with a bogus copout and say that people didn't want their $10 to go to the Rag and asked us to send it to other places instead.)

Wait, what?  People really won't want their money to go to the Rag?  OK, we'll just spend that extra $10 on beer.  We'll need it to celebrate.

So get your admission bracelets, now folks, because the party starts the minute the last edition of the rag is printed.  (So in other words, keep your calendars clear between Thanksgiving and Christmas.) 

But if you can't attend, don't worry.  The event will be simulcast to stadiums around the world, including locations in Los Angeles, New York, Mexico, Germany, Russia, Sweden, South Africa, Denmark, and Australia.

The entire event will be broadcast live on TV.  We'll buy up every channel from NBC to the Home Shopping Network to air it.

Act fast folks, those bracelets will be going fast!

Last edited by Hamatron5000 (2008-11-25 08:31:48)

#2 2008-11-25 09:14:33

sounds great.  I will find a  list of the ragman's and brucey's favorite songs and post them later.

#3 2008-11-25 09:42:36

Probably the wrong place for this but what the hell.

Auto-edited on 2020-08-11 to update URLs

#4 2008-11-25 10:03:51

Oh and I forgot.  As you all know, there were folks at town meeting who wore "Wareham -More than just the library" T-shirts.  They bought those because the T-Shirt store was all sold out of the, "Hello, I'm a piece of trailer park trash" T-shirts.

Anyway, at this event, be sure to wear "Wareham - More than just the Rag's bulls%^t!" shirts.  On sale now at all major retail outlets.

Last edited by Hamatron5000 (2008-11-25 10:04:15)

#5 2008-11-25 13:57:56

knowing what a know it all bob is it must be driving him crazy to not be responding to the recent postings here and the other blogs/ he just wont bite because not only can he not defent his "Batshit Looney" pals (I stole that from someone in this site sorry my favorite expression now), anymore because they are undefendable.\

right bob isnt it killing you not to be able to tell me how wrong i am
how i and not you have turned this local community into the most divisive place on earth since the rape of nanking

how bruce is a saint and he is just misunderstood  any mention about a p&s before eminent domain
did you ever ask him what he said in those minutes of  executive sessions that are missing.  lots of us know and he knows we know

and brenda has feelings and a family (as she decries lawsuit) isn t that how you put it bob
woodward and bernstein naah
the paper of change  naah
a voice against the power elite. wow good job bob we replaced  lenin and stalin with the kahmer rouge
my hero
you got so wrapped up finally being included that you lost any objectivity and you turned into their baffoon
people are not as stupid as you and bruce count on pal.  they might not care or pay attention but they are not stupid.

house of cards bob
please before all is lost  bob think really hard about it.  you could have just reported the news as it happened but everything had to be spin for those ingrates for what are they bailing you out are they defending you.
bruce can say anything he wants and k&P defends him on the towns nickel
are they helping you with your lawsuit bob
what have you accomplished bob
got the coach fired for 30$ we spend that a month in legal fees
broke the story how cops were sick on an average of 6 days this year
oh my god its like watergate all over again. 

any talk about the ex parte discussion at tuesdays meeting.  but your readers can practically name all the seagulls at little harbor you know the ones at the end because you dont want to hurt your knees  give me a break who fucking cares

so what did you do bob what is your legacy.  even if nothing in town changes  ours is that we got rid of you
think about what these people are going to do when your gone.  they will go on with their lives while you ruined yours for them.

i do wish you well bob i dont think anyone deserves to be used up and discarded like they will do to you

#6 2008-11-25 17:40:19

Here are the favorite songs of you know who:
1)  You're no good
2).  Before the next tear drop falls
3).  The Hustle
4).  Jive Talkin
5).   Liked you better before I knew you so well
6).  Bad blood
7).  I can't go for that (no can do)
8.)  Another one bites the dust
9.)  I can see clearly now
10.)  Anarchy (in wareham)
11.)  Lonely Boy
12.)  My dirty little secret
13.)  Psycho chicken
14.)  Movin out
15.)  Bye Bye Bye
16.)  Poor Poor Pitiful me
17.)  Maybe I'm a fool
18.) I can't get no satisfaction
19.)  Short people
20.)  What a fool believes
21.)  Blinded by the light
22.)  The Bitch is back
23.)  Mr. Big shot
24.)  Broken hearted me
25.)  Coward of the county
26.)  Big Boys Don't Cry
27.)  Can we still be friends?
28.)  I want to be sedated
29.)  Celebration
30.)  I shot the sheriff (of wareham)
31.)  Dust in the wind
32.)  I fight authority
33.)  I hate everything about you
34.)  No scrubs
35.)  I've got friends in low places
36.)  I will survive
37).  I like big butts
38).  Living La Vida Loca
39.)  Ooops I did it again
40).  I want to be Bobby's girl

Last edited by Mixie (2008-11-25 17:43:30)

#7 2008-11-26 21:40:30

come on bobby i know you are reading why not join in and tell us how wrong we all are.  they could have used your talents in roswell 60 years ago but people are getting wise to the spin so the useless lying journalist market is drying up.

not even at the s and t site anymore   i can only assume that you cant afford the internet or that you  have seen the light. and as i cant speak for all of us i forgive you,

just kidding no one will ever forgive you    i tried to warn you that your paper was going down  and that the people on the street were catching on to you  the bully and the brockton train wreck.  you did not want to listen so you reap what you sow. 

maybe you can try to pick up the pieces while you are all sleeping in the town hall cafeteria/ careful rolling liz down the ramp she is not as perfectly round as you think but im guessing you know that dont you..wink wink

#8 2008-11-26 23:15:24

Hey, let's just start a great rumor in which the reason Bob's wife is leaving him is because she caught him in bed with Liz.

Is that too cruel or just too gross?

#9 2008-11-26 23:16:09

Now notice I said RUMOR.  In Observer speak that's FACT.

#10 2008-11-26 23:35:30

Common,

That's just completely unbelieveable because the Ragman still has his vision.  Now Stevie Wonder being caught with the Catlady, well, now that's within the realm of probability.

Last edited by Hamatron5000 (2008-11-26 23:50:47)

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com